Daily Check-in, Thursday, March 14, 2024

Good morning all! Have a good day & workouts!

Today's workouts:

YT- Orange Theory Hiit Workout - 40 min.
YT- Redwoods- Cardio Drumming w/Lindsay- 19 min.

Happy Thursday to all!
Linda, that looks like a really effective combo. Do you find Cardio Drumming to be arm intensive? I need to check this out.

Today was a Restorative day for me: Slings: Inside Out, Outside In 37m, Fascia Flossing 14m

Do you find Cardio Drumming to be arm intensive? I need to check this out.
Great workout today Lannette! Cardio drumming is just plain fun!!! Yes, it’s a lot of
arm movements, but nothing that will leave you breathless….. I found these on YT,
& the ones I love at by a girl named Lindsay at a senior community center called
Redwoods. If this little girl doesn’t put a smile on your face, then I don’t know…..
she’s so darn cute, I think….please go to YT and put in search bar, Redwoods cardio
drumming…..she has 5 or more, and look for the one that says Redwoods on the move-
drum into the summer and watch a little…. It’s 18:29 min. this one is a lot of Beach Boy songs, etc. I started with two of the cardboard things from hangers and then I purchased Fit Sticks from Amazon.

Hi ladies,

Today was weights at the gym, sled and floorwork. 80 minutes. Managed a new sled push personal record of 718!!! It was a bear to get started and even to keep pushing but I did with a complete stranger yelling at me the whole time,LOL!

Nice workouts!!

Good morning all:)

Linda- Some fun stuff today with:

YT- Orange Theory Hiit Workout= 40 Min.
YT- Redwoods- Cardio Drumming w/Lindsay= 19 Min. -I'm guessing a great workout for arms

High fives and WTG on your fun workouts today, good stuff;)

Have a great pre-Friday;)

Lannette- Great job on today's restorative workout with:

Slings: Inside Out, Outside In = 37 Min
Fascia Flossing 14 Min

Have a beautiful Thurday;)

Anita- Hang in there and get well. Healing prayers and well wishes still coming your way;)

Siobhan- I hope you are having a wonderful day, maybe even signs of spring with sunny but still cold days. Enjoy your day;)

Annette- Another take no prisoners 80 Min gym workout today, awesome stuff. OMG New sled PR of 718 pounds!!!! You are amazing, you go girl! Bravo on that great workoutWTG & High fives. Have a wonderful day;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 40-min LEAN LEGS, GLUTES & THIGHS Strength Workout with Dumbbells= 47 Min

KCM 30MTF-More than Just strength- Workout #2-Raw Balance, Strength & Core= 35 Min
TaeBo Amped- Jump Start = 42 Min

Have fun day;)

Nora

Good morning all:)

Linda- Some fun stuff today with:

YT- Orange Theory Hiit Workout= 40 Min.
YT- Redwoods- Cardio Drumming w/Lindsay= 19 Min. -I'm guessing a great workout for arms

High fives and WTG on your fun workouts today, good stuff;)

Have a great pre-Friday;)

Lannette- Great job on today's restorative workout with:

Slings: Inside Out, Outside In = 37 Min
Fascia Flossing 14 Min

Have a beautiful Thurday;)

Anita- Hang in there and get well. Healing prayers and well wishes still coming your way;)

Siobhan- I hope you are having a wonderful day, maybe even signs of spring with sunny but still cold days. Enjoy your day;)

Annette- Another take no prisoners 80 Min gym workout today, awesome stuff. OMG New sled PR of 718 pounds!!!! You are amazing, you go girl! Bravo on that great workoutWTG & High fives. Have a wonderful day;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 40-min LEAN LEGS, GLUTES & THIGHS Strength Workout with Dumbbells= 47 Min

KCM 30MTF-More than Just strength- Workout #2-Raw Balance, Strength & Core= 35 Min
TaeBo Amped- Jump Start = 42 Min

Have fun day;)

Nora

Great 80 min gym circuit Annette! Congrats on the sled record!

Nora,nice workout there with Kaleigh cycling & Kelly & Taebo….that’s a lot!

Hi ladies

I just wanted to stop by and say I had to cancel KCM 30MTF-More than Just strength- Workout #2-Raw Balance, Strength & Core= 35 Min. It turns out there was a booty band involved and more of a leg emphasis than I original realized, which normally would be fine. But I just had leg day with Kaleigh and those are so tough walking can be tough no way I was up for more, so I skipped that workout today I'll take on Kelly's
-More than Just strength- Workout #2-Raw Balance, Strength & Core= 35 Min another time.

Have a good day all!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.