Daily Check-In, Thursday, February 29, 2024

Morning!

Happy “Bonus Day” of 2020-2024 LOL

Meeting with my nutritionist today and I’m slightly smug to be able to report that I’ve lost 5lbs since we last met two weeks ago.

I also did my measurements last night. I’ve lost a total of 8.5 inches off my body since the last time I took measurements on January 31.

I am 201.4 lbs as of this morning, which means I am 1.6 lbs away from ONEDERLAND. (I will take 199.8, for sure!)

I can do *some* step aerobics exercises on one riser now — instead of the step on the floor. I’m not all the way there yet, but doing step on a riser has been a goal of mine for, literally, years. I feel better, I have more energy, I don’t have to call off school after lunch because I need a nap. And I can exercise for over an hour at a time and be fine for the rest of the day and then do it again the next morning.

I don’t need a prize for all that — I have it! Better health!

Anyway — just wanted to share.

Today is Low Impact Circuit — Cardio Timesaver Premix 48 mins + Abs 8 mins + Rehab exercises for my back 10 mins = 66 mins or so.

Happy, happy Thursday! :D

Good Morning! and Happy Leap Day!

Anita, congrats on all of your wonderful achievements today! WooHoo! Way to get 'er done!
Have fun with Low Impact Circuit — Cardio Timesaver Premix 48 mins + Abs 8 mins + Rehab exercises for my back 10 mins = 66 min.

I only do step with the platform now, and have done that for years. Years ago, in my
younger days, I did use 2 risers, then as time went by, I went to one and now just
the platform. I do use risers for step exercises, like step-ups, rear lunges on step,
uneven squats, things like that, but for actual step workouts, just the top, and that is ok
for me.

Today's workouts:

Blender- "STS 2 & More: Biceps Muscle Meltdown" - 25 min.
YT- Earth & Owl- 15 min. Rebounder workout
YT- Row Vigor- Core Killer Workout- 15 min. (Core on the floor, with rowing warmup & CD)
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15 Series- 1 mile Walk - 15 min. (really enjoyed, hadn't done one of
these for awhile--nice to revisit)

Hello to all and enjoy your day!

Happy Thursday to all!

Linda: Nice workout!

Annette: Congratulations on your improved labs! That’s fantastic news!!

Anita: Congratulations to you on your wonderful progress! You’re doing great! I’m sorry that you’re getting the run around on your back/hip pain.

Siobhan: We had high winds and a power outage last night. Thankfully we’re back in business this morning.

Nora: Have a great day no matter what you have planned.

Today I did Cathe Body Blast Push Pull 45m and loved every minute of it!

Lannette, nice workout with Push Pull! That is a fun workout and I use a lot of chapters
from it in blender workouts that I put together.

off to see what today’s CatheLive is about :). Not doing it, plan to watch it & see what’s
included.

Lannette — I LOVE Push Pull. One of my all time favorites.

Linda — A step on the floor is absolutely, positively, 100% awesome. My reason for wanting to use a riser is just as VO2 Max measurement of improvement. My capacity for cardio tanked for years and years. A riser under my step means it’s improving. There is still a limit to how hard I can push. Once I feel myself start approaching anaerobic, I back off. I’m not trying to pass out. :D

GOOD JOB TODAY, GIRLS!

Happy Leap Day everyone:)

Anita- Wow!! Congrats on 5 pounds down and 8.5 inches gone, that is awesome:) You've been nailin' your workouts and putting in the sweat equity.
You are feeling better, and powering through your goals, well done. Bravo on your step riser victory, WTG!
You got this Anita, you can do this and are inn fact doing it. I am sorry to hear you are having some lower back hip issues. I have those issues as well.
Hip and back exercises that seem to help me are: Kaliegh Cohen's :
Loosen Hips and Reduce Low Back Pain | 10-minute Hip Mobility Stretch,
BACK, HIPS, & GLUTES STRETCH for flexibility and muscle recovery I love these ones. Also Movement Paralells Life also on YT has some good ones as follows:
MOVEMENT & STRETCHING | Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back), and
STRETCH + STRENGTH | Better Mobility in 9 minutes! (Follow Along). Also on YT is Bob and Brad Physical Therapists and they have many videos available on may issues including Low back and Hip pain and how to get rid of it type videos, all are excellent. I hope onof the options I mentioned will be helpful.
Great job on today's workout with:

Today is Low Impact Circuit — Cardio Timesaver Premix 48 mins + Abs 8 mins + Rehab exercises for my back 10 mins = 66 mins or so.
Way to get it done & be amazing. You go girl!! Now go have a good day;)

Linda- As always nice variety. Great job on all of today's workouts with:

Blender- "STS 2 & More: Biceps Muscle Meltdown" - 25 min.- Good stuff
YT- Earth & Owl- 15 min. Rebounder workout- Nice
YT- Row Vigor- Core Killer Workout- 15 min. (Core on the floor, with rowing warmup & CD) Bravo sounds tough
Leslie Sansone- Walk 15 Series- 1 mile Walk - 15 min. (really enjoyed, hadn't done one of
these for awhile--nice to revisit)- Iown the Walk 15 dvds and they are nice to have.

Way to get it done today! Have a good rest of your day;)

Annette- Congrats on your labs! I agree with Lannette that is great news. Have a great day and workout today. High fives!!!!

Siobhan- Hello's & waves I hope everyone and your home is ok after the wind storm. Have a blessed day;)

Here's today's workots:

YT-Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 30-min Legs, Glutes, and Thighs Lower Body Strength Workout= 30 Min
TaeBo Amped- Jump Start = 42 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min

Have a wonderful day:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today was a 75 minute circuit workout at the gym consisting of 35 minutes of machine (back, chest and 2 leg machines), and dumbbell for chest, biceps, triceps and I hit shoulders hard with 4 different exercises.

Then 20 minutes on the sled pulled 6, pushed 7, pulled 8 and then pushed 10 ,didn't go as heavy today, leg/hip still bothering me, then 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

I am finished, all the workouts look great today!!

See ya tomorrow for cardio!

Nice workout Nora with YT-Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 30-min Legs, Glutes, and Thighs Lower Body Strength Workout, TaeBo Amped- Jump Start = 42 Min & Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min. Aahh…I see you did Taebo today! Good for you! Great variety!

Annette, you had a great gym day with a 75 min circuit including machine & weight work,
the sled & floorwork. WTG!

Waves to Siobhan!

Lannette, just wanted to say thanks for doing a Firm workout recently. That got me
going thru my Firms, and I have picked a lot I want to revisit! I had planned on doing
a longer CatheLive each Saturday morning, but I am going to try & alternate a CatheLive
one Saturday & then a longer Firm workout the next, and so forth…and sprinkling in
Firms in my weekly workouts when I can. Also, thanks to you, I have FitTower Slim &
Trim on tap for tomorrow morning!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.