Daily Check-in, Thursday, February 1, 2024

Good morning again ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Total Body Touch Up Training" - 38 min.
Peloton- "20 min. Upper Body Boxing Bootcamp"

That's it. Hope everyone has a nice day! I'll check on you all later :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I took Linda's advice and tried out 3-3-3. I managed the whole thing but the last 3 minutes. I am running out of time. I will do my own stretch now. Uhhh that was pretty tough. I had to stop a few times. Thanks for the rec Linda.

Lannette - ICE bootcamp isn't my cup of tea either. Doesn't flow enough for me. It has great moves, however, to use in the blender.

Have a great day everyone!

Morning! Looks GREAT, ladies. Just a drive by to say that my recovery week from STS Meso 1 is over. Just finished IMAX 3, step only — 45 minutes (with restarting a few step combos to figure them out). Felt WONDERFUL to move and sweat again.

Have a great Thursday!

Great workouts ladies!

Linda & Siobhan you are tempting me with your blender workouts! If we ever get high speed internet with WiFi I’ll definitely consider streaming Cathe’s workouts. For now I’m lucky to have all her DVDs.

Siobhan, that’s it! Bootcamp doesn’t flow enough for me! I was just thinking about that. I’ll have to check out the premixes.

Anita you chose a winner to jump back in after your recovery week.

I did ICE: To the Mat Legs and Glutes this morning and loved every minute of it! What a great mat workout.

Hi ladies,

Today I did a 75 minute circuit at the gym starting with 35 minutes of upper body weight work using the back machine and then dumbbells for chest flyes and press (15 pounds 14 reps, 17.5 pounds ,12 reps, 20 pounds for 10 reps, 25 pounds for 8 reps), did one arm overhead for triceps with the 15 and 17.5 pound dumbbells, biceps was hammers using same weights as chest and concentration curls using 15 and 17.5. Shoulder press was 15 and 17.5 pound dumbbells and seated clean and press with 10 pound dumbbells. Did the new chest machine no weights.

Then I did 20 minutes of the sled, using 3 up to 8 plates, I pulled it backwards, pushed it forward with several different plate numbers, I pulled it with the strap walking ahead of it and pulling, did some speed work with the 3 plates.

Then finished with 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a nice stretch.

Off to get bloodwork done and then home to change and out again to the eye doctor.

Nice workouts ladies.

Siobhan, yay on CL 3 3 3! It is tough, that’s why I made an express blender! :)

Anita, IMAX 3 is so fun! 3 & 4 are my favorites…great job.

Lannette, Ice To the Mat Legs and Glutes is fun as well. Great job…. I especially like
the calves presses with the band & the cute music that goes with it. My internet is
not fast at all, but I don’t usually have any problems streaming anything. You would love
the blender, no doubt in my mind..:). Plus you would have access to all the CatheLive’s.

another fine gym workout Annette. You are a warrior! Good luck with the bloodwork
& eye appt.

Happy pre-Friday everyone!

Linda- Thanks for starting us off. Amazing job on today's workouts with:

Blender- "Total Body Touch Up Training" - 38 min.- sounds challenging with cathe that's a given
Peloton- "20 min. Upper Body Boxing Bootcamp" - Ooh I love boxing, good stuff and great stress reliever

Way to get it done today, bravo! Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Nice one taking Linda's advice on 3-3-3. That did sound really well balanced and tough. Plus adding your own stretch, high fives & bravo on your workout. Have an amazing day:)

Anita - Its so nice to say STS Meso 1 recovery week is done and now inthe rear view mirror. Ooh great job on Imax 3- step only 45 Min. I know you had mentioned really having fun with step so that should have been fun one for you.
High fives on your workout today;) I love the options that premixes offer. Have an awesome pre-Friday:)

Lannette- Nicely done on today's workout with:

ICE: To the Mat Legs and Glutes. I agree that is a fun workout and is a great mat workout. Have a wonderful Thursday;)

Annette- WOW!! Way to knock it out of the park with your 75 Min gym workout including sled, awesome and Bravo's all-around. I always enjoy reading your workouts, so inspirational. You go girl keep on being awesome! Have a blessed Friday;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 45-minute Lean Legs & Glutes Strength Workout plus Abs!
= 49 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30-minute METABOLIC HIIT Indoor Cycling Class= 30 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min

That's it for me today.

Have a blessed pre-Friday:)

Nora

Great workouts Annette and Nora!

My internet is
not fast at all, but I don’t usually have any problems streaming anything.
Linda, We don’t have “slow” internet.
We have “no” internet.

We have two iPhones and two of the large iPad pros - all have Verizon unlimited. We can set up a hotspot but rarely bother. I have a stand in the gym to hold an iPad Pro that works well but most days I’d rather just pop in a DVD. We’re surrounded by an old growth hardwood forest so signal varies.

Lannette, that’s a lot of trees!!! :). I didn’t realize that you didn’t have Internet, so that totally makes sense.

Nora, great workout with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength - 45-minute Lean Legs & Glutes Strength Workout plus Abs! , YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 30-minute METABOLIC HIIT Indoor Cycling Class & Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min. That was a long
session.

Went back and did a survey of IMAX 3 again after dinner to get a better feel for the more complex steps and to see if I remember how hard those blasts were (yep! They’re still brutal ;)). So I‘m adding about 35 minutes of moderate workout time to my day for today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.