Daily Check in Thursday, December 23rd, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did.... nothing. I woke up early enough to work out but my arm is so darn sore that I think I will take a rest day. My workouts may or may not happen in the coming days so.. I will still check-in.

And Annette - you are correct so far. I have a sore arm but no fatigue, achiness etc - for which I feel grateful. I was able to work in my business yesterday evening.

Have a great day and a great workout!!!

Hi Siobhan,

Sorry about your arm.

Today I went to the gym and did 80 minutes on the elliptical. Then since hubby was home early I left. Did lots of walking around Walmart trying to get ready for Christmas. I still need to deliver my Christmas goodies to the neighbors.

See you tomorrow.

So Ceci, did you get a booster shot? Hope you don't feel too bad. Got mine back in Oct, and I stayed home all day and was glad I did. Just mild flu like symptoms. Arm definitely sore! They talking about a 4th shot 4 months after booster. UK already doing that. So tired of it all.

I didn't do anything Tuesday, but yesterday I did a 3-mile treadmill walk.

Today I did STS Total Body plus the abs section. Added on Mimi Solaire Deep Stretch Hips and Legs. That is such a great stretch dvd. I normally do the back one but decided to do legs instead because it also stretches parts of the back. That STS is a great workout. Had to go light on some of the shoulder exercises but still burned them good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.