Daily Check-In, Thursday, December 14, 2023

Meeting with my nutritionist tomorrow at 9AM and am ecstatic to report (in advance) that I hit all the goals she and I set at our last meeting!

* I was hungry when I sat down for Thanksgiving (no picking at my cooking so I couldn’t enjoy the meal)
* I moderated portions most of the month and didn’t use the holidays as an excuse to overeat
* I added more cardio in to my program and stuck with it
* I lost my goal of two pounds for the month

Additionally, I can report:
* gains in strength, VO2 max, flexibility, muscle tone and mass, and endurance
* “loss” in aches and pains, fatigue, chronic soreness in my hips and lower back, and “mid-day slump”
* a big increase in my ab strength — crunches, twists and even reverse crunches are doable and even “enjoyable”
* loss of inches — not sure how much, but my clothes are definitely looser and when i put my hands on my hips, I can certainly feel a waist — less padding there and a decrease in “love handles”; hips are also visibly and tactilely smaller
* I don’t feel panicked or stressed about food or counting calories
* I am eating more fruits and vegetables

I still have about 12 lbs to go to reach my first big goal, but I am STOKED at the progress and raring to get to this meeting tomorrow! WOOHOOOO! Such a great feeling.

Today is one of my favorites — Xtrain SuperCuts, so I‘m excited to knock it out after breakfast. Will check back in later on.

Have a blessed and merry Thursday, ladies! And thanks for the space to share and feel supported. I really appreciate it.

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did an older Cathe Live for legs/cardio (44 minutes). Wow that was tough. Geesh. I will do my own extended stretch.

Anita - I love Supercuts too. The music just gets ya goin'! Congrats on meeting your goals
Great workouts from everyone yesterday!
Annette - thanks for sharing what was on your baking list. I'm gonna look up that Texas treat!

Have a great day friends!

Good morning girls! Running late this AM, first, we over-slept this AM, I forgot to set
alarm last night! Then, a longer workout this AM....

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Day of Fitness #4- Standing Lower Body" - 20 min.
KCM- Power Split- Premix-Upper Body workout (no finishers) - 22 min.
KCM-Cardio Fit- Bonus: "Raw" StepBoxing workout - 30 min.

Great workout yesterday Nora with :
LITE- SBSS- Lower Body= 39 Min
YT- KCC- 45 Minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout # 55 Team Two Towels = 45 Min
YT- Phoenix Nation- 10 Min Kettlebell - Jump Rope

Congrats on your accomplishments Anita, that's great, you should be so proud and it
sounds like you are on track to achieve your fitness & nutrition goals! Job well done!
Have fun with Supercuts, as I think we all agree, it's a good one!

Nice workout choice this AM Siobhan with a CatheLive that was legs & cardio.

Have a good day all!

Siobhan, Texas Brownies are just brownies(9x13 pan) (I prefer cake brownies), mini marshmallows on top with a very sugary fudge topping that is supposed to sit on top and harden overnight. I can send you the recipe for the topping. Mine flopped yesterday as in the fudge topping went through the marshmallows, sigh, and settled between the brownies and the marshmallows. I think the topping was too hot when I poured it over the marshmallows.

Hi ladies,

Today was about 85 minutes of weight work including the back machine, dumbbells for chest flyes and press, triceps, biceps and shoulders. Plus the sled. Obviously I forgot what plates I used last week (670.5), so I just piled on what I thought was correct. I ended up pushing 683 pounds!!!!! That is roughly a 13 pound increase from last week. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!

Then I finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch.

I will feel it tomorrow.

Nice workouts everyone.

Did indeed complete SuperCuts. I hope I never get tired of that one. It scratches all my itches.

Amazing work, ladies. We are posting enough energy expenditure to power at least half of Santa’s reindeer. :D

I am headed out of town tomorrow for a girls weekend in the mountains with my sister. Will report back on Monday!

Hi Girls,

Just a drive by check in today. I was not able to workout today, very sleep deprived and difficulty seeing normal. I did take a nap and got up did errands with DH and went home, got ready to workout and it was about 4PM and DH decided to watch his favorite Christmas movie "Die Hard", so I dould not use the Tv or workout space to do so.

Great job on all the workouts done today ladies, you all are awesome WTG!!

Have a blessed day & Merry Christmas girls:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.