Daily Check-in, Thursday, December 1, 2022

Good morning ladies,

Yay, Annette on a 90 minute Leg and Shoulder weight workout at the gym, which included 20 min of sled work.
WTG ! That's alot !

You had a nice long workout too, Nora, with
YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Min Skipping Weight Loss Workout = 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- Kettlebell Kickboxing Fusion- KB/KB- Lower Mix Two= 18 Min
LITE- Strong Stacked Sets: Lower Body= 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- HIP HOP vs EDM - 30 min Indoor Cycling Workout= 31 Min Great !

Lannette, you rocked it yesterday too with your Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m, Stott Pilates Towel Workout 34m, PV:25 Min Core Definition & your Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m A nice long varied workout.

Today, I did :

CatheBlender- Upper Body & Light Cardio workout - 33 min.
IFit- "Olivar Market Treadmill Wallk, Mallorca, Spain" - 28 min.
Bitgym-10 min of rowing on Amstel River/Canals in Amsterdam

Waves to Siobhan !

Have a glorious day !

Hi Linda and all who follow,

Today my friend didn't show up and the class she takes was canceled but she didn't text me to tell me she wasn't coming in today, :(

So I rushed around and came in and did 45 minutes on the elliptical alternating between 5 minutes forward and 5 minutes backwards .

Then I did 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a nice stretch at the end.

Nice workout Linda!!

See you tomorrow.

Good morning & officially Merry Christmas:) You know what this means bring on the hot chocolate, peppermint mocha's, and bread out the christmas movies:)

Hello's & waves to Siobhan:)

Annette- WOW! Killer workout yesterday with 90 minute Leg and Shoulder weight workout at the gym, which included 20 min of sled work.
Bravo WTG and Tripple high fives! You are a legend!:) Then today's workout was great too with: 45 minutes on the elliptical alternating between 5 minutes forward and 5 minutes backwards. Plus
20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Lannette- Great job on yesterday's workout as I noted yesterday. You always do fun and varied workouts, Keep up the always amzing job on your workouts.

Linda- Well look at you today, world traveler workingout in Amsterdam and Spain. Love those passprort workouts, they are so cool.

Awesome workout today with: CatheBlender- Upper Body & Light Cardio workout - 33 min.
IFit- "Olivar Market Treadmill Wallk, Mallorca, Spain" - 28 min.
Bitgym-10 min of rowing on Amstel River/Canals in Amsterdam
Whoo Hoo! Great Stuff today, Bravo!;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Pyramid Style HIIT Cardio Workout = 42 Min
Intensity Series: Boot Camp= 58 Min

Happy pre-Friday and Merry Christmas:)

Nora

Hi all! Great workouts. Annette, you did great considering your friend pulled the rug out from under you with no notice.
This will probably be my last check in for awhile as our company arrives tomorrow.

Today was:
- Sauna/Face Yoga 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m
- Kettlebell Farmer and Waiter Carries (Single and Double) interspersed throughout day 20 pound KBs 15m total
-Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m, - PV: 10 Min Breathing for Rest
In addition I vacuumed the house and washed the floors. Washed linens. Cooking, baking, etc. typical getting ready for company stuff.

Hi Everyone,

I worked out yesterday. I did about 40 minutes of Cathe's Strong and Sweaty hmmm lower and upper. I was short on time.

Great workouts from us all!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.