Daily check in thursday Dec. 9

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning all - we have cold and rain here in SWF this morning. Even my dogs didnt want to go out this morning. Today is rest day for me, my knee is feeling it.

Yesterday's fit club was great, but the instructor called me out for brining in resistance tubing instead of the hand weights. I was able to do all her exercises with the tubing, but she said something about she'd appreciate a heads up when I do that because I was the only one in class with tubing and if she'd known she would have adjusted the exercises....I was apologetic and embarrassed. I've been thinking about it all night and wonder if I came across as a show off or something?:confused: There are all fitness levels in the class, maybe some are intimidated by more advanced students and she's trynig to keep it inviting....I dont know.

What do you think?

Keep warm and have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

I think that instructor had a bug up her booty... I also think she resented you bringing another element to the class that she should have presented herself. The fact that she seemed upset tells me that she knew she should have done that before you did.
Tubing is for all levels, it would work well in a class environment that you describe.

I think your instructor needs to work on her insecurity issues and check her ego at the door.

Sorry, but I have a tendency to say it like is is....

Anyways, today was step - I did Stepping Up with Seasun. Best step workout of 2010, imo...

Hi everyone !

Carmen, I agree. I don't think you did a thing wrong and IF the instructor had a problem with it, she should have asked to speak to you after class - not sure if she did that. But why couldn't you bring in tubing ?? That doesn't make sense to me.

Today was spinning and Ab Jam.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.