Daily Check-In Thursday, 625

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

AOS Providence for me today.

Phyllis ~ I love True Heart!

Becky ~ Glad you slept well the other night, how about last night?

Conni ~ I'm glad it was only the sump pump...whew!

Annette ~ Nice treadmill work!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Good morning!

Today is MIC warm up, hi/lo and then Cardio Quick Fix but I believe I'll sub the CQF with a run. Also STS yoga abs.

Becky - I told you the wrong workout on email, that was last week... can you tell I'm a little scattered!

Wait a minute... I'm still working on last week's workouts... geezzzzzz. I think I do have LIC cardio time saver premix and yoga abs today...

I'll do something... I think I'm losing my mind!

Ha Jane ! We've all been there !! Sounds like time for VACATION !! :)

I did LIS/HIS cardio premix and med ball abs .

Have a good one !

Becky

What's everybody's July plan? Jane, you are excused from this question. I think you can just focus on the day to day.;)

Hi everyone,

Hopefully getting the sump fixed by tomorrow, I am getting a little nervous here...
Anyways, today was a circuit, I did the Michelle Dozois Body Breakthrough Circuit, a surprisingly tough hour of circuit work. I like it for a nice change.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hello Ladies :D

Treadmill Run for me today.

DS has his Senior portraits to take today so I'll be out and about once again.

I may decide to take them to the pool afterwards. I seriously need to just get up when my alarm goes off :eek:

Tammy you are sure using those kettlebells :D

Becky Did you enjoy your cardio today - that one is fun

Phyllis
I have an idea of what I want to do for July but nothing set in stone yet ;)

Jane just do what you can sounds like you have tons of stuff going on BTW love your new avatar :)

Conni here's hoping the repairs get done in a timely matter

Have a GREAT Day Ladies :)

picture.php

Hi again,

Thanks for the good wishes on the pump issues. I ended up calling our plumber after never even getting the quote from the other contractor. It turns out they are running a special and are coming out this afternoon. Even if they have to double the charge, I will still be better off than what I was expecting to hear from this contractor.
I just don't get it, don't people want to work? I sure need all the money I can get right now, I just don't understand the lack of urgency I guess...

Hi gals, I did 60 min. of abs, chest, back, shoulder and one leg machine today for my workout. There were a lot of guys at the gym today so they were taking up a good bit of the equipment.

Question for those who use a treadmill... what is the best type of shoe to use on it.. my back hurts if I do the treadmill daily so I am limiting my use of it and doing mostly weights. I have cross trainers but still have the back issue. Should I use shoes for walking or running shoes if I am walking only on the treadmill? Thanks

Have a great day!! It is HOT here!!! Need to stay :cool:

I did LIC cardio premix and have yet to do abs... will get those in a little while.

Thanks Vilma.... I'm holding my new little grandson, Hunter.

Annette - I use running shoes on my TM and when running outside.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.