Daily Check in Thurs Aug 24

Susan: I find PH MUCH harder than ME. I also had a hard time with it...I just couldn't get my weights right...either too heavy or too light. Next time I'll be better prepared as I'm looking forward to conquering this one.

You are doing great with all of your running!

Jane: CardioKicks is a fun workout! I have to put it in my rotaton next week!

Wendy: CHEATER!!! CHEATER!!! LOL ~ only kidding...I find myself doing jumping jax or running in place between sets. I am definately going through cardio withdrawal!

Daily Check-in

I have been celebrating my birthday all week and forgot to check-in here. I have been staying up way too late and eating too much sugar and basically goofing off all week. :eek: I did Push Pull Tuesday night. I went to the club last night and jogged in the pool. Today was an unplanned rest day. I enjoyed turtle cheesecake tonight. :9 No birthday cake for me tomorrow. I have already had more than enough sugar this week.

I am hoping to do a Cathe cardio workout in the morning and go to the club and jog in the pool before my hair appointment and pedicure. I rented a cottage for a special retreat. I am looking forward to some quiet time. No phone. No computer. No distractions. Just my Bible and some praise music. :)

Muscle Max, Gym Style Legs, Core Max, and Stretch Max arrived today. I will preview them after my retreat and plan my next rotation. Next week is a planned recovery week. I am planning to take my friend’s cardio boot camp class at the club once for the challenge, jog in the pool or walk at the lake the other days, and rest. I also need to deep clean my living room.

I need to finish Laundry Max and packing tonight. It is finally time for Cathe to start filming these long-awaited workouts. I am so excited! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.