Daily Check-in, Monday, September 28, 2026

Good morning everybody!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Today's workout:

LMR2E: Bonus: Upper Body Strength-Back, Biceps & Shoulders- 40 min.

That's it for me! Looks like the rest of my workouts planned for this week are all CatheLives.

Nora, hope your ankle is healing and feeling better!

Have a good day!
 
Hi ladies,

Today was another Spanish Boombox workout. It was 38 minutes long and I broke a sweat. Nothing crazy. This is basically a choreographed kickboxing workout done to the music. Similar to the Aerobox mix classes but shorter.

I might do floorwork a little later.

Nice workout Linda!!

Have a great day!!
 
Good Morning Everyone,

I'm just posting on the fly (my basement is undergoing a reno). Today I did 2.0 for upper body (40 minutes). I added on 10 minute of Vadim KB off YT. I did my own extended stretch.

WTG with today's workouts ladies. Have a great day.
 
Good morning everybody!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Today's workout:

LMR2E: Bonus: Upper Body Strength-Back, Biceps & Shoulders- 40 min.

That's it for me! Looks like the rest of my workouts planned for this week are all CatheLives.

Nora, hope your ankle is healing and feeling better!

Have a good day!
Linda, good job! LMR2E: Bonus: Upper Body Strength-Back, Biceps & Shoulders- 40 min.
I like both of these upper body bonuses!
 
Hi ladies,

Today was another Spanish Boombox workout. It was 38 minutes long and I broke a sweat. Nothing crazy. This is basically a choreographed kickboxing workout done to the music. Similar to the Aerobox mix classes but shorter.

I might do floorwork a little later.

Nice workout Linda!!

Have a great day!!
Annette, you just keep finding new workouts!
Spanish Boombox workout. It was 38 minutes
 
Good Morning Everyone,

I'm just posting on the fly (my basement is undergoing a reno). Today I did 2.0 for upper body (40 minutes). I added on 10 minute of Vadim KB off YT. I did my own extended stretch.

W2.0 for upper body (40 minutes). I added on 10 minute of Vadim KB off YTTG with today's workouts ladies. Have a great day.
Siobhan, 2.0 for upper body (40 minutes). I added on 10 minute of Vadim KB off YT
Good one!
Are you having your basement finished or just remodeled? Either way - how fun!
 
HEllo, Ladies!
Today I did:
LMR Elevated Barre Bootcamp for 44 minutes
STS Ab Circuits Medicine Ball (8 lbs) for 10 minutes
Total Body Stretching SB#2 for 12 minutes
 
Hey Nicki, great workouts today with LMR Elevated Barre Bootcamp for 44 minutes
STS Ab Circuits Medicine Ball (8 lbs) for 10 minutes & Total Body Stretching SB#2 for 12 minutes

I like that STS Abs Circuits Med Ball workout too! That one & the weight plate one
from STS2 are two of my favorites.
 
Hi girls, happy Monday:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

LMR2E: Bonus: Upper Body Strength-Back, Biceps & Shoulders= 40 min.
Awesome workout today, that's fun one. WTG & high fives:)

ps. ankle is still a bit swollen, and bruised. I'll try a few workouts this week, likely bike, abs and stretch trying to avoid impact and ankle intensive moves.

Annette- Good for you finding some fun YT kickboxing workouts, WTG & high fives:) That one sounds fun!!

Have a blessed evening;)

Siobhan- Wow! Good luck on your basement reno workout with:

STS2.0 Upper body= 40 Min
YT- Vadim KB = 10 Min
Plus your own extended stretch

WTG & high fives, awesome job!

Nicki - Bravo on your workouts today with:

LMR Elevated Barre Bootcamp = 44 Min
STS Ab Circuits Medicine Ball (8 lbs)= 10 minutes
Total Body Stretching SB#2 = 12 minutes

All awesome workouts, WTG & stellar high fives;)

Enjoy a blessed evening;)

Nora
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top