Daily Check-in Monday, November 28th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's latest live KB workout. I added on MPL for 15 minutes of stretching.

Have a great start to your week everyone.

siobhan

Hello to all,

Siobhan, great workouts this AM with CL KB & MPL stretching.

Lannette, a good variety of workouts for your yesterday workout session. I believe you
mentioned you had a extra busy week coming up, try to get a few relaxing moments in!

Today’s workouts:

Perfect 30- Perfect Pump dvd- Upper Body workout - 31 min.
Virtual Walks dvd (treadmill) - Rome, Italy Walk #1 - 20 min.
YT- CrossRope -10 min. Jump Rope & Standing Core
YT- Caroline Jordan- 10 min. Quads & Hamstrings Foam Roller Recovery Workout

have a good day!

Hello ladies & Happy Cyber Monday to you;)

Siobhan- Great workout today with Cathe's latest live KB workout, and added on MPL for 15 minutes of stretching. Kickboxing is one my favorite types of workouts.High fives!!;)

Lannette- As always great varity in your workouts for your yesterday workout session. I understand you have a busy week coming up with company and all and determined to get your workouts but will not have time for check in's,
and that is perfectly understanable just be sure to fan fun and enjoy your company and we will hear from you when you are back to check in:)

Linda- Awesome workout today with:

Perfect 30- Perfect Pump dvd- Upper Body workout - 31 min.
Virtual Walks dvd (treadmill) - Rome, Italy Walk #1 - 20 min.
YT- CrossRope -10 min. Jump Rope & Standing Core
YT- Caroline Jordan- 10 min. Quads & Hamstrings Foam Roller Recovery Workout

WTG & Bravo and still getting in a passport workout Virtual walk in Rome Italy, amazing scenery no doubt:) , lovin' Perfect Pump UB, Jump ropt and standing core(OOH love that) and a lovely way to finish with foam roller workout.:);)

Annette- Waves!!:)

Here's today's workout:

Intensity Series: Pyramid Upper Body- Pyramid Up Only (3 Sets Each)= 40 Min
Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- New Fit for the Holidays- It's Funky and I Like It! 30 Min= 30 Min
Enjoy your day:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I made it to the gym and did a 70 minute chest and back weight work out ending with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch.

Nice workout everyone.

See you tomorrow.

Hi all! Your workouts look great!
Mine was super indulgent today:
- Sauna/Facial Acupressure 20m
- Stott Ball Work for Fascial Glide, Ball Work on wall for Gait, Slow Walking with large loop for gait 25m,
- Stott Pilates Zen.ga Arm Lines Flow 16m,
- WaterRowing 20m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m, - PV: 10 Min Breathing for Rest (Antonietta V.)
I’m loving WaterRowing for how calm I feel after.

We had a really busy day but we divided and conquered got it all done.
I’ll check as I’m able.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.