Daily Check-in, Monday, November 27, 2023

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Boss Bands-Total Body" - 24 min.
YT-go simpli- 25 min. Weighted Vest Indoor Cardio Walk
YT-CrossRope- 10 min. Jump Rope & Standing Core

That'll be it.....hope everyone had a good weekend .....

Good Monday morning, all!

Just finished my smoothie and got Hubby out the door. Kids aren‘t up yet so it’s the perfect time to get XTrain Chest, Back, and Shoulders + Core #1 done!

Hope everyone is well!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of a Jeff Hirsch youtube bodyweight workout - 32 minutes. I added on more Jeff Hirsch cardio weights for another 10 minutes. That's it for me too!

Nice long workout today Linda.

Have a great day Anita, Nora and Annette!

Hi Anita, have fun with XTrain Chest, Back, and Shoulders + Core #1 ..... yum, a
smoothie sounds delicious!

Nice workout Siobhan with 2 Jeff Hirsch workouts, bodyweight for 32 min. and cardio
weights for 10 min. Nothing wrong with that!

You like to do YouTube workouts too! Gosh, I have found so many that I like...I write
them down in a notebook and I have pages and pages! :)

Jeff Hirsch youtube bodyweight workout - 32 minutes. I added on more Jeff Hirsch cardio weights for another 10 minutes.
Good job, Siobhan!

And Linda!
Sounds intense.

Hi Anita, have fun with XTrain Chest, Back, and Shoulders + Core #1 ..... yum, a
smoothie sounds delicious!
I’m definitely improving. I either matched or exceeded Cathe’s weight on 90% of the workout and basically just blew through this one today. Abs were even not that hard (still havent gotten my feet off the floor for banana twists, though. I know it’s coming, just not there yet). Even did some pushups on my toes.

My gym is pretty well-stocked except for the lack of a barbell and any dumbbells above 35#. I’m eyeing the 40#’s in my online shopping cart. The only thing stopping me is cost. A set of two is $100. I don’t “need” them yet, but I will. Also need micro load gloves.
Dear Santa….

Off to teach some post-Thanksgiving school! Have a great Monday!

Good morning girls;)

Linda- Good job on todays workouts with:

I hope you had a good weekend;) You are off to a great start for Monday with getting fit done right away, WTG & high fives I aspire to be like you. Have a great day;)

Anita- Nicely done job getting fit done already WTG & high fives!! Thanks for uour kind comments:)
Great job on today's workouts with:

XTrain Chest, Back, and Shoulders + Core #1 done! That is a tough one, but you did it and on a post holiday Monday no less, WTG and high fives!! Have a great day and have fun teaching class today;)

Siobhan- I trust you had a good weekend.

Great job on today's workout with:

YT- Jeff Hirsch- Body wight workout= 32 Min :
YT- Jeff Hirsch cardio weights= 10 Min
Nicely done! WTG & high fives, enjoy the rest of your day with energy and joy;)

Annette- Waves! Have an amazing workout/day with blessings;)
Here's today's workouts:

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Upper Body= 46 Min
Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Are YOU reaching your full potential?- 20-minute BEAST MODE indoor cycling class = 22 Min

I might add on another ride we'll see.

Enjoy your day;)

Nora

Nicely done Nora with Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Upper Body= 46 Min, Les Mills Combat- Combat Live= 34 Min , YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Are YOU reaching your full potential?- 20-minute BEAST MODE indoor cycling class = 22 Min. Nice variety!
enjoy the rest of your day!

Hi ladies,

Hubby had his last day off today and he has hurt his neck/shoulder and is in a lot of pain. So I had plans to workout at home but he was watching TV and hurting. I had my kidney doctor appointment at 2 and then we went to Lowe's, Wal-Mart and Martin's and now his pain is worse. So other than walking around stores I got no workout in today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a gym weight day.

Oh, I hope he will feel better! And walking is great exercise, even if it is in stores!
sometimes, that can be the best kind!

Hi girls:)

I did get it done today and decided to add-on a ride as follows:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - This is WAY more fun than a normal Spin class - 20-min FUN & EFFECTIVE indoor cycling class= 21 Min
Phew! I' m done today.

Annette- So sorry to hear about your DH's neck an d shoulder pain. I am have cronic neck pain after a car accident I was a passenger in at 19 years old. I suffered whiplash and my neck has never been the same since, but I've learned ways to live with it. I sure hope your DH feels better soon or see's doctor if it doesn't get better soon. I hope all went well with your doctor's appointment. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day your DH will feel better and you''ll get your gym workout in. Sending prayers and well wishes.

Take care,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.