Daily Check In Monday November 22

Conni

Cathlete
Happy Monday everyone,

Getting through the day is half the challenge today, isn't it??

Anyways, Tammy, you got me going on the Firm Classics again, this time I did Vol. 3. I felt slightly left out of the workout since I didn't have my leg warmers on, but I still felt the "burn"!!

Have a good day.

Good morning Ladies - Today its Zumba for me.

I had some Firm Tapes but gave them to the church Thrift Store some time ago....darn it:confused:

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Morning!

Rest day for me today. I'm going in to work late as I have a hair appointment :D

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started. LOL about the leg warmers. I am really enjoying getting back to the classics...did Volume 1 yesterday.

Carmen ~ Enjoy your Zumba class.

Hope everyone survives their Monday...at least it is a short week :D

Hey Ladies! I didn't check in over the weekend as there is no computer at home but I stuck with my rotation. Today is Chalene's Burn Circuit 1.

I have to admit, I got rid of quite a few Firm DVDs. I always really liked them but when I discovered Chalene I lost interest and had to scale down to move to my new place. Leg warmers or not, they are great workouts!

I have never tried Zumba but the people who are doing it always look like they are having fun!

Hi Girls !

Just finished disc 19, chest/shoulders/tri -with the double wave loads. OUCHIE !!!!! Talk about a burner !

Heading out to walk dogs. Our weather is very mild .........when I woke up it was in the 60's going up to 70 today! I'll take it ! :)

Have a great Monday!

So did anybody even miss me :( Sorry I have been missing in action but I developed what the doctor said was occipital neuralgia or a pinched nerve in my head. So I have been experiencing a stabbing constant pain in my head and spasms along with it. :eek: Not fun.

I have been on prednisone and Lyrica for it and while I still have pain it isn't as intense so I was able to workout today. I did 33 min. of a taebo workout. And on a good note even though both meds have weight gain as a side effect I have actually lost weight while on them so I am happy about that,:D.

The condition can be caused from stress (and the computer screen doesn't help it either) and since we are in the process of buying 2 used vehicles that is enough stress to do it to me. My body here lately in the last 5 years or so has had stress manifest itself in a varied of ways, with this one being the newest one.

Oh and with chronic pain food is the last thing you think about so that is helping with the weight loss also.

Anyway I am back and hoping to hit a new low before Thanksgiving.

Have a great day!!:D

Welcome Back Annette, sorry to hear you werent well. Great news on the weight loss. Keep up the great work.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.