Daily Check-in Monday, November 14th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of a leg workout with MPL and added on Cathe's RUUB for biceps (again) and triceps. Thanks for the reminder about RUUB Linda!

Great workouts yesterday friends. Have a wonderful day!

Good morning girls,

Siobhan, another neat workout this AM with your MPL & Cathe’s bi’s & tri’s. :)

Annette & Nora, hope you both are doing ok….

Lannette, another wonderful workout session yesterday with your Sauna Warm-up, PV 25 Min Core & LB Definition, Pilates Studio for LB 40m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m. WTG!

Lannette, could you do me a favor? It sounds like you have good knowledge on using
foam rollers, etc. I am still trying to decide on one, and there are 2 that I am looking at.
Both on Amazon, one is OPTP Super Soft 36in ($59.95) and the other is Healthy You
Low Density(extra soft) 36in (yellow & blue) which is $45.99. If you have time, could you
look at each of these and let me know your opinions on each of them, less expensive would be better and I want the softest I can get. To me, in some of the little pictures,
Healthy You looks like it might be the softest, but in others, OPTP does. It is driving
me crazy & I need to either get one or forget it, you know? I actually have talked to each
of the companies, and that just confused me more….If you wouldn’t mind looking and
passing on your thoughts, I would appreciate it. ETA: just watched a video on YT & now it looks like OPTP might be the better one & I remembered that the lady at the other company suggested that the OPTP might be the one I would want….on a funny note,
when I went on here to sign in, I typed ”aqua soft” instead of aqua girl!!! Help!!! :)

Today I did FitTower Slim & Trim (warmup, upper body & stretch) 20 min. and added on the FitTower Advanced Bonus Abs. -11 min.

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Rough start to the week here at my brother's house. Pray things get better, please.

Hand is healing and looking better, thanks for the prayers.

Today I managed 42 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. Yay me!!

Pray also for my hubby that he is able to work some here remotely (of course) and not stress. Thanks again.

Nice workouts everyone.

Good morning:)

Siobhan- Way to get the day started with a leg workout mixed with MPL and added on Cathe's RUUB for biceps (again) and triceps. Bravo very nicely done, high fives!!:)

Lanette- Great Sunday workout with: your Sauna Warm-up, PV 25 Min Core & LB Definition, Pilates Studio for LB 40m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m. Bravo! High fives:)

Linda- Great workout today with:
FitTower Slim & Trim (warmup, upper body & stretch) 20 min. and added on the FitTower Advanced Bonus Abs. -11 min. WTG! Good for you getting a FitTower workout in. I need to use that more once I ge my workout room back.
WTG on your workout today and high fives!!:)

Annette- I hope your hand is doing better and that you are back home with a lot of happy memories from your brother's wedding and happier feet too!;) Rest up and take it easy.

Here's today's workout:

Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body = 47 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Saturday Sweat Session #25 60+ Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 51 Min

Enjoy your day;)

Nora

Hi Everyone! Today was:

- Sauna Warm-up (I’m trying to do this most days.)
- PV 15 Min Core Definition (PBall Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21)
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m - Spinning 15m, Treadmill 15m, Rower 15m, Reformer Rebounding 15m

Today was a busy one! I had a dental cleaning and some shopping to do. We had our first snow of the season and fired up the wood stove. I’m doing laundry now. Normally that wouldn’t be a big deal but I didn’t sleep well last night.

Siobhan - Nice workout!

Linda - I love those FitTower workouts! Tomorrow I will share a bit about the types of foam roller workouts I’ve done and the rollers I own and how I use them. I’ll check out those you’re looking at as well. One of them may be the same as my first roller.

Nora - Amazing workout!

Annette - I’m sorry the start of the week had so many challenges. I hope things ease up. Great news about your hand and workout!

Thanks Lannette, I appreciate it…. I will narrow it down tho’, I just checked on Amazon
and the Healthy You one is now $50.00 ! So…. I believe the OPTP Super soft (a solid teal ) is the one I would get.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.