Daily Check in Monday March 23, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I am back from Ottawa. My DD is all moved in - for the most part. We left the dog with our other DD as she is bored, self isolating and the dog is getting her outside 3 times per day (she is laid off from the hotel she works at and is still studying part-time). I am guessing that within the next few days absolutely everything will be shut - stores included - except for grocery, pharmacy and liquor stores.

I managed a long workout today ladies - a double Milhoy workout.

Lisa - We often refer to Whole Foods as whole paycheque :)

I will see you all tomorrow! Great workouts ladies since Friday.

Hi Ceci and Lisa,

Today hubby is working from home.

I managed to do my own Up Tempo Kickbox Jam with wrist and ankle weights on. Slightly lower key since I had to keep the music down because hubby is working. This was 41 minutes then I did another of mine that needed practice called Groove to the Beat Circuit which was 49 minutes long. That one was better because I figured out the volume thing.

Hubby was able to go out earlier and find chicken and his fiber stuff. Still no paper supplies anywhere. Sigh.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi all

Today was WB mix of RWH HIIT LI 1 and 2 and yoga.

We are both working remotely for the foreseeable future so lots of walking and yoga in addition to daily workouts.

Everything is shut down here. We are lucky supplies are really good here due to high population density.

Ceci Whole Foods is actually not that expensive here at least for us. I am super picky on food :)

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.