Daily Check-in, Monday, March 11, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

KCM- Power Split- Workout #1-Upper Body Split with Boxing Finishers - 34 min.
YT- CrossRope- Jump Rope & Standing Core - 10 min.
VideoSkier- 10 min. Stowe, Vermont skier workout

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, and Anita, hope you are doing ok.

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

It's March Break so my week feels a wee bit lighter. Phewwww. Today I did a mix of a Cathe Live - Fierce Upper Body (moves very fast like a cardio workout) - 40 minutes. I added on 15 minutes of bodyweight segments from BJ Gaddour Delta Fit.

Great mash up this morning Linda. Lots of cardio!

Have a great day everyone.

Wishing a good Monday to all! Cathe’s lead article in her email today covers one of the concepts I’m using to keep my autophagy benefits coming.

Today was Essentrics Ultimate Stretch Muscle Activation 30m + Slings: Back to Front Strong and Open 27m

Hi ladies,

Took the weekend off, I was feeling my different elliptical workout from Friday in my legs.

Today I stayed home and did Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge which is roughly 62 minutes long. I had on my wrist weights and my ankle weights for the whole workout. I should feel it tomorrow. That is a tough workout, again thanks Siobhan for sending it to me.

Nice workouts ladies.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Happy Monday! Way to start your day with a great workout with:

KCM- Power Split- Workout #1-Upper Body Split with Boxing Finishers - 34 min- Good Stuff!
YT- CrossRope- Jump Rope & Standing Core - 10 min.- Love that one!
VideoSkier- 10 min. Stowe, Vermont skier workout- I'm loving' your scenic passport workouts as always. Fun stuff!

After all that go have a magnificent Monday:)

Siobhan- Wow! What a great workout today with:

Cathe Live - Fierce Upper Body (moves very fast like a cardio workout) = 40 minutes
bodyweight segments from BJ Gaddour Delta Fit = 15 Min

Love your mashup today, excellent stuff. Have a beautiful day;)

Lannette- High fives on another great workout today with:

Essentrics Ultimate Stretch Muscle Activation= 30 Min
+ Slings: Back to Front Strong and Open= 27 Min
WTG & High fives, way to be awesome;)

Annette- Good for you taking the weekend off. Another great sounding workout with:

Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge= Approx, 62 Min while wearing both wrist weights and my ankle weights. for the whole workout. I'm sure you'll feel the DOMS tomorrow. WTG and have a great day;)

Anita- I hope you are ok. I'll keep you in my prayers, feel better;)

Here's today's workout:

TaeBo Total Body Fat Blaster= 55 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 25-min FEEL GREAT FAT BURNING CIRCUITS Indoor Cycling Workout= 25 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 5-minute TABATA ENCORE cycling workout= 6 Min

Have an awesome day

Nora

Nice workout Siobhan with Cathe Live - Fierce Upper Body - 40 minutes & 15 minutes of bodyweight segments from BJ Gaddour Delta Fit. Good Job!

Lannette, a lovely workout of Essentrics Ultimate Stretch Muscle Activation 30m + Slings: Back to Front Strong and Open 27m

Annette, glad you enjoyed your rest weekend and your workout today doing Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge -62 minutes

Nora, your workout session today of TaeBo Total Body Fat Blaster= 55 Min and
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 25-min FEEL GREAT FAT BURNING CIRCUITS Indoor Cycling Workout & 5-minute TABATA ENCORE cycling sounds great! Alot of cardio today!

A big shout-out to Anita! Hang in there! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.