Daily Check In Monday June 27th....

Shelley, I am soo sorry about your car, I guess we can look on the bright side and be thankful that they didn't steal your car. Hope your day gets better.

I did Slow and Heavy Triceps and Biceps today with an 8 min. taebo tacked on for good measure.:D

It is another hot day today but the weekend looks promising with regards to the temperatures.

Have a great day!!:D :7 :)

Morning Everyone,

I'm getting that morning thing in there just under the wire for me. Today will be PLB and a run.

Haven't check the boards all weekend. We had races Fri & Sat and we also had guest for the weekend. I did get a w/o in on Friday, Cardio & Weights. Nothing for Sat or Sun. Just no energy!

I will have to look at the last couple of days posting so I can catch up with everyone. :) After I get all this work on my desk finished, taking one day off of work is really a bummer sometimes. But I like to be busy.

Have a great day!

Laurie Mac

Okay, MIS is complete and I survived. I like the work out but I think I need some heavier weights, atleast for the leg/glute section! I will have to pick up some more dumbbells very soon!

Tammy-Sounds like you did one h*llish work out! I give you credit!

Dutchie-Take advantage of the quiet!

Jane-Calf work does me in also!

Carla-Isn't laundry fun!? :p

Kali-I considered doing PUB today as well but ended up choosing MIS instead. Maybe I'll do PUB later in the week. Hope you are feeling pleasantly fried right now!

Shelley-Sorry to hear about the cd player. That's stinks!

Sandra-Busy day? I hope it's GOOD busy!

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Good day everyone:

I never had a chance to finish my workout yesterday. I had to stop in the middle of it (Viper)to go to work. Things got so crazy that I never went back last night and finished it. I finished it this morning, so I did cycles 3 and 4 of the Viper and PH abs. It's just as well as I only got 5 hours sleep.

Tomorrow is CTX meaner legs and upper body. How things change--I used to do just one of those and consider it a full workout.

Afternoon greetings, fellow exercisers! :)

After 1 full week of not exercising, I'm diving back in. I didn't intend for last week to be a "rest" week, but I think it just might end up being a good thing. All things happen for a reason, right? ;) A friend needed me and she was more important than my workout schedule- for a few days. Her problems have been worked out, cried out, and analyzed to death- and we're both ready to move forward with our lives. I'm very thankful for that.

This is the day 1 of week 2 of the Aug '04 rotation- PLB + 30 minutes Basic Step. Bring it on, Cathe! }( :p

I've missed everyone, and I'm very glad to be back!

Connie :D

Good Afternoon Fit Women,

Well it has been very long since I checked in, and now I am back!! Missed you all! I took my weights, stab. ball, med ball and stepper with me to my parents. Oh yes, and my Omron to make sure my body fat didn't jump up. I ate better than ever and added in more protein while I was gone, but not much cardio that is why it was important for me to add more protein and behave myself!LOL! Had one cheat day of pizza in the entire 10 days I was gone. I think that I motivated my family and friends along the way as well with nutrition and working out. Alot asked questions and said I looked the same size as my daughter.
My brother and I went to the gym together while I was gone. He just started working out last month.
I had to work in the office for a few days here and there so I brought in several grocery bags of food and water with me. I got strange looks, but was expected. LOL!
I mostly focused on slow and heavy while I was gone.

Today I did KPC and Core Max 1

Sounds like everyone is still working hard! Take Care!

Charlotte~~

>Afternoon greetings, fellow exercisers! :)
>
>After 1 full week of not exercising, I'm diving back in. I
>didn't intend for last week to be a "rest" week, but I think
>it just might end up being a good thing. All things happen for
>a reason, right? ;) A friend needed me and she was more
>important than my workout schedule- for a few days. Her
>problems have been worked out, cried out, and analyzed to
>death- and we're both ready to move forward with our lives.
>I'm very thankful for that.
>
>This is the day 1 of week 2 of the Aug '04 rotation- PLB + 30
>minutes Basic Step. Bring it on, Cathe! }( :p
>
>I've missed everyone, and I'm very glad to be back!
>
>Connie :D

Connie, it is good to have you back.

Wendy- I too wound up doing MIS today. I also did a stepblast/sjp 90 minute premix. Anyway I am wondering if you know how many calories you burned doing MIS. I don't have a HR monitor so am curious.

Terri

My day is going from bad to worse. First the CD player gets stolen, then I have a massive headache at work all day, combined with PMS, which caused me to eat everything within a 3 mile radius, then I go to pick DD up after school from the daycare provider, and she proceeds to throw up all over the poor woman's front hall carpet. And then again twice when we get home. All I want to do is sit on the couch and eat cookies. I'm not working out. Blargh.

Oh Shelley, what a day!! I hope DD feels better soon. Having a sick child, as I recall, is no fun. I hope you feel better too. Tomorrow's another day. Take care.

Oh Shelley, So sorry for your rotten day! You really did have the kind of day where you wish you'd have just stayed in bed!!!
Around where I live there is a stomach bug going around but it seems to only last a day. I hope that is what your DH has and she is feeling much better in the morning.
Tomorrow is a new day! And hopefully for you, a MUCH better one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.