Daily Check in: Monday, June 12, 2006

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Good morning!

How's everyone today? I have had ZERO motivation to work out these past few days, so tonight I made myself workout, and I chose my very favourite workout: Step Blast. It turned out to be a lot of fun, as usual. I also did BootCamp's core-only premix, which is my favourite core workout. Tomorrow I'm going to start the March '06 rotation, which is strength focused.

Maeghan, I hope your son is doing better today. That sounded like a terrifying experience.

Have a great day,
Sandra

Good Monday Morning to Sandra and all who follow!

Atta' girl Sandra! Only a true Catheite turns "But I really don't wanna..." into "WOW! That was fun!"!!!:+ ;) :7

Well my little one has a nasty sounding cough so I will have to call the doc this morning. This also means that I probably won't be seeing the gym for a few days...:-(

Today I need to weights/cardio. Not sure if I'll take the circuit route or do them separately...

I go on vacation in NINE days! WOOH!:+

Good morning all!

Sandra, great job with the motivation! I agree that when you just don't feel like it, you need to stick with a favorite.

Wendy, hope your little one gets better quick! Where are you going for vacation?

I survived the white water rafting trip, and also enjoyed it! It was colder than I expected and sleeping was a little uncomfortable. I wore everything I packed all at the same time!

Today , I started week two of BBW rotation. Imax 2 and walking lunges. I skpped most of the recoveries to save time and it worked out great. I feel good and am off to get ready for work.

Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis...You are a nut girl-skipping IMAX recoveries! What's wrong with you!? Do you have a fever!? :p I am going on a carribean cruise out of NY with DH and my SIL and her family (DH, 13DS and 10DD). I'm so excited! This will be our first real vacation since our HoneyMoon in 2003!:+

Phyllis...There is room in my suitcase if you'd like to come along!;)
Sure it wasn't that bad...You are definately a crazy Catheite! :7 :7 :7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be GS Chest/Back and CTX Step & Intervals cardio only.

Hello to all...have a great day!

Wendy, I'll have to do a lot more Cathe to be able to fit in a suitcase! I'd have to train like that guy in Oceans's 11 - ya know the contortionist that fit in the box. Are you taking DS?

Maeghan, how is Connor? Is this the only time he's had a seizure?

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

LOL Phyllis!
DS is not coming.:-( We'd love to have him and we will miss him terribly but it just doesn't make any sense to bring him. He'll be "on vacation" at his nanny's house (DH's mom) for that week. He'll have tons of fun and probably won't even realize we are gone. :7

Hi Sandra, Phyllis, Wendy, and Tammy!
Happy to report that COnnor is better, not 100% yet, but better. And we had an uneventful night!! We kept Connor in bed with us to make Dh and I feel better so we would know if it happened again, but he was fine!! Thank the Lord!
Yes Phyllis this is the first time. I have never experienced that with anyone, let alone my own child! It was scary, but I feel better educated about it now. He is going to go see his pediatrician today (who is wonderful).
I will keep you updated and thank you very much for asking!!

ANyway, I did coremax and stretchmax last night, and after a restful weekend (WO wise anyway), I am ready to jump in with BC today. Just don't know when I will do it yet!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good Morning Fitness Freaks! }(

I have been horrible, didn't workout all weekend- just couldn't fit it in. After missing most of my workouts last week, that was BAD but I am ready to start ANEW!:D

This morning I did CTX u/b split and abs from PH and ALLSTEP and my upper body is PUMPED!
Later is Mow-max, so I'll get in some MUCH needed cardio too!

Maeghan- I hope all is well with your little guy and he gets a GREAT report from his doctor today. That would scare me to death!
Good going on working out even though you had many reasons not to.

Wendy , can I come along?? You can just drop me off at the beach and I promise not to be any trouble at all !!!;-)
I hope your little guy feels better soon!

Phyllis, I have wanted to go white water rafting for YEARS! Where did you go? Would you go again? Do you recommend it ?? My sisters been several times and a couple of years my youngest daughter even got to go and I haven't made it yet. :(
Maybe I should make that my goal for this year!!

Okay- I'm being chatty cathy this morning for some reason. Probably because I finally have some energy after working out!!
Keep me in line people......PLEASE!!! :eek: ;-) Ha!

Hope everyone has a sweaty workout and a great day!:7

Good morning everyone,

Busy workout weekend here, but I am motivated, so that is a plus!

Saturday - CTX Upper Body, Coremax 1.
Sunday - Push and ME abs.
Today - All Body Cardio with Sharon Twombley ( FUN!!!)

Have a great day!

Good morning all! I was away for 2 weeks visiting family and friends in Chicago and California. but I am ashamed to admit I have been home for the past 6 days and I still haven't gotten back into my routine of working out. I have a list of excuses a mile long, but I won't bore you with them! The fact is, I am feeling tired, crabby and disappointed in myself. Why is it SO EASY to lose my momentum? I have been "hiding" from the forums out of shame, but I decided to come back today and post in the hopes that I can catch some motivation here.

Tracy

WELCOME BACK TRACY!!!!

Forget the shame and just jump back in. We ALL do that from time to time......see my above post! We'll start back together!!:D ;)

I totally understand your feeling tired, crabby and disappointed (been there, done that a hundred times) but it's not productive. It won't help at all.......just come on back! We're all here for you!!

Morning all -
For some reason my check in didn't post yesterday, so I'll post again -

Sunday was PUB complete with abs (I'd been avoiding all ab workouts due to my lower back) followed by lots of garden work. I am really felling the DOMS in my upper body today! Last night my DD and I went on a 3M walk/jog. She loves to run so she really pushed me to increase my pace more. It was a lot of fun.

THis morning I was running late so I just in the cardio and abs portion of CTX All step. Hopefully, I'll do another walk later today.

Maehan - I'm glad Conner's doing better. That must be the scariest thing!

Wendy - lucky you! I love cruises!

Holy Cow! I just finished a home-made kickbox circuit and what a work out! I'm good!:p :+ :7 }(

Here's what I did:

kpc w/u
kpc kicking and punching drills (0-21 minutes)
c&w weight section # 1 (21-25 minutes)
ck intenstity drills (25-39 minutes)
c&w weight section # 2 (39-43 minutes)
km blasts 1-5 only *due to time restraints* (43-50 minutes)
c&w weight section # 3 (50-54 minutes)
ctx kickbox cardio only stopping after power lunges (54-106 minutes)
c&w weight section # 4 (106-112 minutes)
c&w stretch

I wanted to include abs at the end too but I just didn't have the time!

HRM:
72 minutes not including w/u or stretch
average hr: 133, peak hr 167, total calories burned 717
:+ }( :7 :+ }( :7 :+ }( :7

I'd say this one warrants saving!;-)

Becky and Gym mom...hop in my suitcase...there is room for everyone!;) :+ :7 Please careful not to land on Phyllis though!:p

Hello all,
I am back from Monterey and ready to jump back into my workouts. I definitley ate WAY too much sourdough bread and clam chowder. Oh well... Today I will be running 3.5 miles and PUB bi,tr,and shoulders. Wendy, that workout made me nauseous just looking at it-you go girl:) Have a great day ladies.

Susan

Morning,

Nice work guys ;-) ;-)

Sunday, I ran 5 miles, afterwards worked my PT job 9 hours. I did not get home last night till around 11:00. Did, I get my butt up this morning to workout nope. I tried to get all the zzzzzz’s I could :p :p

Today, is my rest day for the week, Have a great day all.

Teddygirl~

Morning,

Nice work guys ;-) ;-)

Sunday, I ran 5 miles, afterwards worked my PT job 9 hours. I did not get home last night till around 11:00. Did, I get my butt up this morning to workout nope. I tried to get all the zzzzzz’s I could :p :p

Today, is my rest day for the week, Have a great day all.

Teddygirl~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.