Daily Check-in Monday, January 2nd, 2022

Good January Morning Friends in Fitness!!!

Today I did a 56 minute Phoenix Nation jump rope and bodyweight workout. I discovered her years ago but gravitated to jump rope dudes over her. I like them both. I bought the jump rope dudes jump rope a couple of summer's ago and what a difference it makes.

Thanks for checking in Lannette!

I hope you all get in a workout today. It's a holiday but I have a couple of online clients today. Not too much work :)

Happy New Year!!!

Good morning!

Wow, Siobhan, nice long Phoenix Nation jump rope workout this morning…..I like her, Jump Rope Dudes, Jump Rope Mom, although she hasn’t posted anything new for awhile, CrossRope….& Julie Jones, Sydney, Sweet Sweat, Jump Rope Fit, a lot, right?

Hello, Nora & Annette, hope your New Year Day was good….

I just finished a Peloton 30 min. Upper Body Bike Bootcamp workout and that will probably be it for today.

have a good Monday!

Good morning & Happy New Year!:)

Siobhan- Wow! Great way to kick off the new year check-in with a a 56 minute Phoenix Nation jump rope and bodyweight workout, double high fives WTG! I've never done her longer jump rope ones.
I tend to keep it in the 10 to 20 Min Range. I'm new to jump rope so I need to ease into it. I did check out a Jump Rope Dudes YT video a 10 min one looks awesome looks like Jump Rope Dudes is
another great one to add to my workout YT faves. Nice suggestion Siobahn.

Linda- Hi & Happy New Year! I hope you had a great New Year's. Great job on today's workout with:I just finished a Peloton 30 min. Upper Body Bike Bootcamp workout and that will likely done for today.
WTG & double high fives;) Wow, I had no idea ther were more jump rope ones, so cool. That's nice info to know, thanks;)

Annette- I hope all is well with you. I hope all goes well with doctor Friday and you can get the ok to shower and do stuff again. I'll keep you in my prayers;)

Lannette- Thanks for stopping by, its good to hear from you. Wishing you all the best in the New Year and hope to see you at check ins again when your schedule allows;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life - STRETCH + STRENGTH | Better Mobility in 9 minutes! (Follow Along)= 9 Min
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 Min Beginner Jump Rope Workout= 13 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-It's going to be GREAT!
ICE- Chisled Upper Body- Basic #1- Wup, Main, Icey Core 1 & Stretch= 53 Min

Have a blessed Monday:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

I get my stitches out Thursday and should be able to shower on Friday!!Yay!!!

Today I did 38 minutes of weight work standing for biceps, shoulders and back, then floorwork for abs, legs, glutes, triceps and chest . So something was done. Takes extra time to get up and down wearing this big boot.

Nice workouts everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.