Daily Check-in, Monday, February 5, 2024

Good morning everyone!

Have a great day! :) I believe most of us got in a great workout or two this weekend!
Wonderful!

Today's workouts:

YT-Coach Ali- Chest & Triceps Weight Plate workout- 33 min.
YT-Phoenix Nation- 10 min. Jump Rope & Kettlebells workout
VideoSki- 15 min. St. Moritz, Switzerland cross country skier workout

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of 30 minutes of Cathe's latest low impact cardio express (it was really good - cardio segments plus kinda challenging recovery segments the whole way through). I added on 27 minutes of a Tapout XT cardio DVD - very challenging.

Nice workout this morning, Linda.

Have a great day everyone.

Nice workout Siobhan with 30 min of CatheLive LI cardio express & 27 min. of Tapout XT.
Alot of cardio this morning!! Have a good day!

STS Meso 2, Hypertrophy, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
65 minutes
IN THE BOOKS!

I love love love love love lifting heavy. It makes me so stinking happy.

Down another pound this morning, but my workout proved I haven’t lost strength or stamina. So the calorie deficit and macro levels all seem to be jiving. I did three sets of triceps kickbacks with 20lbs. That’s a PR. *cool sunglasees*

Later today is either CTX All Step — 30 mins -OR- a nice 30 min walk with the kiddoes. We’ll see.

Great job, Linda and Siobhan! Way to get at it on this Monday morning. Hoping this is a great set up for the week to come!

Good Morning Everyone! Busy day for us!
Nice workouts for you all.

Congrats on the weight loss Anita!

Today I did: the Intermediate Step Sync 21m and ICE Muscle Meltdown Back 21.5m - I jumped and danced my way through the step and matched Cathe’s weights for the Giant sets. Feeling fierce this morning. :cool:

Way to git it done Anita with STS Meso 2, Hypertrophy, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Woo hoo! Enjoy your step or outdoor walk later. Way to
go with another pound down!

Lannette, you pick so many of my favorite workouts, today being Intermediate Step Sync
& Ice MMD Back. I love the Stomp Straddle move :). I could do a whole step workout
with just that move :)….well, maybe not the whole thing….:). Carry your fierce feeling
thru-out your day!

Good morning all:)

Linda- Nicely done today with:

YT-Coach Ali- Chest & Triceps Weight Plate workout- 33 min.- Good stuff!
YT-Phoenix Nation- 10 min. Jump Rope & Kettlebells workout - Love that one, it's a fave!
VideoSki- 15 min. St. Moritz, Switzerland cross country skier workout- Yay a passport workout always fun to read the locales.
Besides you can say you skied in St. Moritz, Switzerland. What fun !! I'm envious:)
High fives & whoo hooo! Have good day;)

Siobhan- Good morning! Great job on today's fun workouts with:

Cathe's latest low impact cardio express mix= 30 Min
Tapout XT= 27 Min
Oh they both sound likeamazing workouts, WTG & double high fives! Have a good day;)

Anita- Whoo hoo! Bravo on your workout today with:

STS Meso 2, Hypertrophy, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
65 minutes
Bravo & Awesome stuff! You mentioned later you plan to add either CTX all step or a 30 min walk with kiddos.
I think got it dialed in for you with you workouts, so happy for you:)! Have an awesome day@

Lannette- High fives on your workout today with:

The Intermediate Step Sync 21m and ICE Muscle Meltdown Back 21.5m Glad you enjoyed step later marched wetigh with Cathe on Giant Sets.
You definitely were rocking the fun & fierce vibe, awesome that's os cool! Double high fives and WTG! Now go have a kick butt day;)

Annette- Have fun workout & blessed day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen-30-min MOOD-BOOSTING HIIT Cardio Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min
Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min

Enjoy your day girls;)

Nora

Great workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen-30-min MOOD-BOOSTING HIIT Cardio Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min & Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did a 47 minute Taebo off YouTube called Bootcamp Taebo. It had 15 minutes of instructional moves at the beginning then finally started an actual workout which was approximately 47 minutes because after the cardio he did weight work( which I skipped) to make the total workout 68 minutes. I had my wrist weights on for half then my boxing gloves for maybe 10 minutes then nothing for the rest. Lots of kicks in this one so that was nice, only 1 move was lopsided so not too bad.

Nice workouts for everyone today.

See ya tomorrow.

Oh and I took the weekend off to rest my poor arthritic feet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.