Daily Check-In, Monday, February 26, 2024

This week’s “movie” is Low Impact Circuit. So settle in for alllllll the premixes :D

Today is Low Impact Circuit — Upper Body Circuit — plus Abs 55 + 8 = 63 min

Have a great Monday!

Good morning Anita :) & everyone!
Have fun with Low Impact Circuit this week and today's feature, "Low Impact Circuit-Upper
Body & Abs"!

Today's workout's for me:

YT- Coach Ali--Back & Biceps Weight Plate workout - 29 min.
Blender- "Cathe's Core workout with weight plates" 19 min.
VideoSkier- 10 min. "Steamboat Springs, Colorado" skier workout
IFit- "Baldwin Street, Dunedin, New Zealand" elliptical hike - 11 min.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did 2.0 for lower body (no cool down) and LICS - the bonus cardio workout. All in all - 55 minutes. Now, to stretch.

Great choices this morning Anita and Linda!

What is everyone's preferred workout time of day? I only work out in the early morning. If I don't get it in then, I won't do it - AT ALL!!!! I used to be able to do the odd workout later in the day but only for about 30 minutes. I can't do later what I can do earlier. And, I can no longer convince myself to exercise later in the day at all (other than a walk outside).

Enjoy your day everyone.

Good morning:)

Anita- Mornin' :) Ooh I so love your movie this week this one is another fave of mine. I think I used to do it at least once a week for a few years, it'a a keeper.
Great job on today's showing of a great workout with:

Low Impact Circuit — Upper Body Circuit + plus Abs = 63 Min Awesome & super fun Whoo hoo! WTG & high fives! Have fun & a good day;) You do you and be amazing!

Linda- Lots of variety and fun stuff in today's workout with:

YT- Coach Ali--Back & Biceps Weight Plate workout - 29 min- Good Stuff
VideoSkier- 10 min. "Steamboat Springs, Colorado" skier workout- high fives on your passport Skier workout in Colorado, should be beautiful scenery:)
IFit- "Baldwin Street, Dunedin, New Zealand" elliptical hike - 11 min.- Ooh another super cool New Zealand passport elliptical workout ;)

Wow, that is a super fun and cool workout today, Bravo!;) Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:

STS2.0- Lower Body (no cool down) and LICS - the bonus cardio workout= 55 Min
Plus Stretch! Whooo Hooo nicely done:) Enjoy the rest of your day;

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-min METABOLIC-BOOSTING SUPERSETS Indoor Cycling Workout = 33 Min

Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min

Have blessed Monday everyone;)

Nora

Happy Monday!
My habit is to hit our gym in the morning but if it’s not possible I’ll workout later.

I don’t always make it here to check in until later depending upon my family’s needs.

Great workouts again today. Anita, I love the idea of the movie of the week.

Today I did KCM Build & Burn Disc 1 No Strength Premix 22m + Cathe Yoga Relax Premix #2 - 33m

Well, I got up stripped a bed, changed the sheets, took a shower, cleaned the bathroom, started laundry, did the Cardio Kickboxing portion of MMA Kickboxing (Cathe's)(36 minutes), changed towels to dryer and started the sheets, was trying to finish up with CTX 10-10-10's warm up and Kickboxing segments, to have my Blu Ray player freeze the image at 10:25 minutes, sigh. Can't get it to eject the DVD so I did a few more kicks on the other side and here I sit typing out my workout to you gals.

And to answer your question about time of day, I workout whenever but not early early in the morning nor do I do in the evenings.

So now I have to figure out how to get my DVD out.

Nice variety today.

Well, I got up stripped a bed, changed the sheets, took a shower, cleaned the bathroom, started laundry, did the Cardio Kickboxing portion of MMA Kickboxing (Cathe's)(36 minutes), changed towels to dryer and started the sheets, was trying to finish up with CTX 10-10-10's warm up and Kickboxing segments, to have my Blu Ray player freeze the image at 10:25 minutes, sigh. Can't get it to eject the DVD so I did a few more kicks on the other side and here I sit typing out my workout to you gals.

And to answer your question about time of day, I workout whenever but not early early in the morning nor do I do in the evenings.

Nice variety today.
Did you try unplugging the machine Annette? I’ve had luck with that or with unplugging for 10 minutes, plugging back in and ejecting it.

Nice variety today.
My Blu Ray player does this. I have to keep a disc in it at all times because if I turn it off empty, it won’t open the next time I use it. And it’s new. Less than 2 years old. (Grrr)

Try this link.
-OR-
There is a manual switch on the bottom or back of almost every DVD/Blu Ray player. Insert something long and thin in it (I use a PC repair screwdriver — one of those teeeeeny-tiny ones) and you can manually open the door.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, I unplugged it and what was funny was it left the frozen screen on until I did that. I had stopped the player and the screen was still on. After plugging it back in I was able to get it to eject my DVD. Several of my DVDs don't play anymore, they are old. I tried Kick,Punch and Crunch the other day and it won't even play and now this one part way through isn't playing. Guess I either need to buy again or use Cathe's lifetime warranty to get new ones.

Does he hoot for you Anita?
Yes! Not when we are standing near him. But I knew he was in the tree because we had the windows open (it’s warm today) and I heard him hoot twice very loudly. The girls went out in the yard and, sure enough, there he was.

He preens himself and floofs himself up while we are watching him. He sort of shakes himself off like a dog that’s trying to get dry and combs out his feathers with his beak. He’s always poofy afterwards. :D That’s a treat!

Great workouts ladies, since I last checked on you :). Got Anita & Siobhan this morning.

Lannette - KCM Build & Burn Disc 1 No Strength Premix 22m + Cathe Yoga Relax Premix #2 - 33m. Wonderful!

Annette - MMA Kickboxing (love that one) & CTX 10 10 10 ( what you were able to get done) & 16 min. Floor work.

Nora - YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-min METABOLIC-BOOSTING SUPERSETS Indoor Cycling Workout & Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min. Great!

That’s a good picture Anita!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.