Daily Check in Monday December 11th

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi all,

It is a super white day out today... school ended up closing at 12.00 due to a snow storm.

After a weekend with no workouts I was set on working out today!

Today's workouts:
2 short walks outside in the snow with Mick in the carrier, there was no way to walk with a stroller.

Muscle Max, only skipping abs section. I struggled for a while getting Mick to nap in his playpen which I had rolled into the living room right next to where I had set all my toys up, rather than in my arms. I had to stop the warm up several times to go stroke his head and talk to him, but eventually he fell into a deep sleep and slept for a few hours. Wohoo! It's a learning curve. The same with falling asleep in his crib at night. It's in our room, down at our foot end, but he has had a few nights where he really didn't want to sleep there, but we're getting there. The last 3 nights he has fallen asleep in his crib and he has slept pretty well, 3-4 hours before waking to eat.

After Muscle Max I did the first couple of songs of a dance workout and then I had too many connection issues, so I stopped. I think it was caused by the weather. I was using airplay from my phone to Apple TV in the living room and during Muscle Max the picture stalled several times, but audio continued so I just followed the audio and ignored what I saw on TV. Good thing Cathe is so good cueing! But for dancing when picture and music isn't synced it's really annoying. I considered getting back to another dance workout later in the afternoon despite having already showered but decided to use the time to clean up/ reorganize my workout room upstairs and put some stuff up for sale on a Craigslist type of site.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Here is us all wrapped up in the snow... although you can't really see Mick. He's hidden in his bear suit on my belly.

IMG_1577.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice workout Henriette and nice picture of the 3 of you[emoji16].

Today I taught my aerobic circuit workout to 10 ladies for 50 minutes.

Then I barbell chest only to 115 pounds still struggling to increase my weight. Then did some cable work, dumbbell work, leg press machine and then floorwork legs using the body bar for inner and outer thighs, and ended with abs, 65 minutes of weights.

Have errands to run now.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi gals! I LOVE the pic Henriette. Looks cozy. Yes it’s that time of year when the white stuff flies. Did you build a snowman? Make snow angels? Hmm that would be tricky with an infant right? Kudos for getting in some workouts when you can.

Always killing it Annette. Nice workout.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Meyers Kick box fusion and kettlebell workout. I was really looking forward to them. Meh. It seemed very basic, my heart rate never really rose up at all, absolutely NO sweating. I’m disappointed. Oh well.

How’s everyone else doing?

Hi girls, Henriette, what a fine family! And pretty picture with the snow. Good workouts Annette & Peg, oh, Peg,
You don't like Kelly's new set? I wanted to get it later whenever Mary at Total Fitness DVDs gets it (if she does) or
Collage. OMG. I ORDERED 4 more DVDs today!!! I don't know what was gotten into me! I haven't pulled this
Prank in a long time!!!! I ordered 3 more of Kelly's older ones and a Kettlebell workout with some girl named
Amy...pretty basic, it's not Bento or Dixon. Oh well....
Hey to Elsie and Missy& Ceci.
Tonight I did a 45 min. Body bar workout, it was fun....Later gators! :)

Haha! Linda you’re too funny. I did that a number of years ago. I would buy 3-6 dvds every 6 weeks or so. I slowly whittled down my wish lists. Now I’m picky about what I get. Kelly has always been hit or miss with me. Some of hers are challenging and awesome. Others are.....WTF?!?! This just felt too easy, beginner to maybe intermediate. I still like to push it. So, what’s the total number of dvds you have now? Plus On Demand, plus Cathe Live. Do we need an intervention? Nah! It’s friggin fun.

IMG_1557.JPG

This was another one of those quotes that made me think of you girls.

That is funny Linda... that you just keep on buying more. Buying at a greater speed than you can actually use them. I have done that too! I own nearly all of Kelly's, after my Black Friday splurge I am coming close to owning all Cathe... once I receive them and on top of that I have other trainers and nearly all stuff Beachbody has ever produced. It gives me such pleasure getting new dvds and sometimes I think why... I already have so many and there's all that stuff online too and yet I can't help myself if I see a good offer.

Peg - no snow angels or snowmen for me with the baby. Magnus was out playing in the snow all Sunday afternoon and in the evening my BF and all 3 of the big kids went out and had a snowball fight. Snow is so rare here in the Netherlands that not many have the right gear for it and driving and public transport becomes a nightmare. Monday the official advice was to stay at home unless you really had no choice. I still got out, using the baby carrier and not the stroller and had hoped to go to a baby massage class with Mick today (Tuesday morning) but it has been cancelled due to the weather.

Last edited:
Oh oh... my Black Friday order from Cathe just arrived. I count 29 DVD boxes, and some contain more than 1 DVD. I guess I went all out, more so than I remembered. Good thing I cleaned up the workout room upstairs yesterday so I can fit in a travel cot for Mick there as well. Now I have another excuse to shop online... not that I am ever short of an excuse. The Michael Kors bag I had had my red on for a long time was on sale, so I have already done some online shopping this morning. Perhaps I should wrap it and put it under the tree for myself when it arrives. If I put all these Cathe dvds under the tree my family will definitely think I am crazy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.