Daily Check-in, Monday, April 15, 2024

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend....

Today's workouts:

CatheLive- "Fantastic Elastic" - 46 min.
Interval Timer App workout- 5 min. Med Ball Upper Body add-on

That's it...since my CatheLive was a longer one, that's it today.....Enjoy your workouts
and day.....

Waves to Anita! Hope you're still with us!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of RWH Chest/shoulders/triceps - 40 minutes and Movement Parallels Life workout for 15 minutes.

Nice workout this morning Linda.

Have a great day everyone!

Today I did my own MIIT workout the 1st one. Music was segments of Mama Mia, Waterloo and the Stars War Empirical March song for weight. Might have been another song 'On top of the World'. They all run together in the end, this was an hour and I am drenched.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Good morning girls:)

Linda- Thanks for getting us started. Great job as always on your workout today with:
CatheLive- "Fantastic Elastic" - 46 min.
Interval Timer App workout- 5 min. Med Ball Upper Body add-on

Awseome job on your workout high fives and WTG!!:) Have a good day I wish you sunshine & smiles;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:
RWH Chest/shoulders/triceps = 40 Min- Good stuff!
Movement Parallels Life workout = 15 Min.- I bet you feel amazing, love MVMT Paralells Life

Have a beautiful day;)

Annette- Great job on today's fun workout today with really fun music with:

Your own - MIIT workout the 1st one. Music was segments of Mama Mia, Waterloo and the Stars War Empirical March song for weight. Might have been another song 'On top of the World'. They all run together in the end, this was an hour and I am drenched.
I'm not sure what you mean by MIIT. It's probely justme being out of the loop. I do know and love the music you mentioned fun stuff, great memories too! Bravo on your workout and have a blessed day;)

Anita- Waves to you is you happen to stop by:)

Here's Today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- MAX OUT BURN- 20-Min Dance Music HIIT Cardio Cycling Workout = 20 Min
Tae Bo Amped- Full Throttle = 55 Min With Amped Bar

Enjoy your day girls and nicely done on all your workouts;)

Nora

Hi Nora, I explained it on Friday. MIIT is/was my creation for when I was teaching my class and they wanted more.

MIIT = Moderate Intensity Interval Training

Workout is broken into a warm up then 10 segments of 1,2,2 (1 minute of high intensity move like fast jog or jumping jacks, then 2 minutes of a lower cardio move related to the 1st move, so marching or side step for the jogging Interval and say heel jacks for the jumping jacks Interval, the 2 minutes of weight work ( 2 segments of regular weights, 1 of combo moves, 1 unweighted, 1 bicep popping). After the 10th Interval set you have a cooldown song.

Hope that helps.

Of course! That makes sense, sorry my sleep deprived brain drew a blank. Still Sounds like that was fun and can't go wrong with that great music. Its a winniing combo, WTG!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.