Daily Check-in July 29th

beckymd

Cathlete
Good morning ladies and happy Saturday!

I guess I am the early bird this morning. I just did HC Extreme#2 (Hi/Lo) and inserted 150 crunches before the stretch. Wow! That is a tough workout!

At 9am I am going to a hot and sweaty yoga class. They turn up the heat and do yoga for 1.5 hours. I am excited.

Anyway, I hope everyone has great workouts today!

-Becky

Good Morning Girls!

Becky, you put me to shame with your marathon workouts!!!:eek:

This morning DH & I walked Deathhill ! Will do weights later if I can find the time.

Now it's off to the shower and then Sat. morning errands!!!

Happy weekend to all !:7

Hi Becky and Becky!:)

Beckymd: Great work out girl!

Becky: Don't ya hate when responsibilities get in the way of your work outs!? :p

Well, I didn't have time to do Ripped yesterday so it's on the agenda for today. I was hoping to get out for a run this morning but I didn't get up early enough so I'm nixxing that idea. I will try to squeeze in some indoor cardio after Ripped if I have time. Would like to even get back to the gym again today but not sure that can happen...I'll have to see...

I was supposed to go out dancing last night with a friend of mine but the place we were going to go is about 1.5 hours drive and we decided we didn't feel like trekking that far so we went to a Chicago Grill and Brewery. It's a restaraunt that has it's own microbrewery. We split a beer sampler and had some munchies and bs'd all night. It was nice.

I have my BBQ today...ofcourse it's supposed to be dreadfully hot!:eek: x(

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Push/Pull and probably the SB/SJP all-step premix for me today.

BeckMD: YOWZERS! That is some workout!

Becky: I'm sure walking up Death Hill in this heat is quite a workout!

Wendy: Have fun at the BBQ!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I slept like a baby for 8 hours last night and did my Bible study first thing this morning. Step, Jump, & Pump is waiting for me now. It is one of my favorite workouts of all time! :)

Becky and Becky, great workouts!

Wendy, have fun at the BBQ!

Tammy, you have a fun workout planned for today!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hey, gals looky I did a Saturday workout !!!!!! I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit using not only the weighted gloves that they do in the tape but also my new heavier ankle weights. Nice workout and I was dripping wet by the middle. Of course it could have to do with the humidity being soo high soo early in the day!!UGH!! But I got a Saturday workout in and feel GREAT!!!:7 :D

Hope you have a good cool day(or at least trying to stay cool at least).:D

Hey gals! I was so inspired by Cathe's latest update! New workouts can't come soon enough!

I just finished IMAX 2. It was great. Tommorrow will begin my final week of FitnessFreak's One Body Part/Day Rotation. I liked it enough to possibly repeat it. We'll see what Cathe has planned for us.

I posted some pics of my new dog - so come see!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I just got back from Hot and Sweaty Yoga. Fun stuff! It did get pretty hot though...I live in Florida and they had a space heater turned on! The heat really opened up the muscles more though and I was able to go deeper into poses than I normally can. It was a really great stretch after all of this week's workouts.

Becky, my marathon workouts won't last for long though. I only have 2 more weeks until my 2nd year of medical school begins (the hardest of the 4) and then I'll only get to do about an hour - 70 min a day (although hopefully on the weekends I can pull some 90 minute ones).

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Becky

Hi Becky(s), Tammy, Wendy, Heather, Annette, Phyllis -

Last night late (10 or so) was Turbo Punch, Kick, Jam (love that one)

This am putting my house back after the floors were redone.

I'm SO happy with the new kitchen, computer room, family room, living room updates! Yikes time to stop. Funny I've been mortified for years about the house now I love it!

My DS had a WONDERFUL 2 weeks at the college program. He made great friends (was up at 12:30 IMing!) and loved the college. It's a stretch so he will try ED but worth a try.

Have a great day everyone!

Hello workout fanantics!

I did not workout yesterday, due to life getting in the way. Today I will be doing a quick 3 mile run and some lying leg workout. Have a great weekend and Phyllis I love your new dog. You look very happy and in love with your new pet.:)

Susan

Morning everyone, well almost afternoon here. I got a late start today, but I got in my whole workout - PUB plus 30 min of RS. The rotation called for a 20 min run, but I didn't feel like running. I went heavier on my weights than normal and BOY do I feel it! That should give me some great DOMS tomorrow.

Busy day - we have to drop off DD's friend, about 45 min away. Then we're stopping in at our favorite antique store which is close to her house. Followed by a graduation /birthday picnic in our old neighborhood. And if we're lucky, the mulch will get delivered while we're out and we can spread the mulch on our front flower beds before we call it a day.

Wendy - Have fun at the BBQ

Beckymd - you've got me thinking of picking up a yoga workout. Any favorite you can recommend for a measly beginner?

Phyllis - Bear is gorgeous! He looks like he's full of spunk and energy!

Claude :)

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Claude,

My favorite is Shiva Rea's "Yoga Shakti". There is over 300 minutes of yoga with a yoga matrix (similar to Cathe's workout blender) where you can choose which sections you want to do. There is also a little booklet that comes with the 2 discs which explain what the different sections have in them.

This is the only yoga DVD worth owning (IMO)

-Becky

Just finished PS chest/shoulders/triceps!

Walked this morning, so that's it for today.

It's so humid today that stepping outside is like walking into a sauna!!
:eek:

Thanks Beckymd. I'll be looking into that one.

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Hi guys, no WO today, way toooooo tired from fire call last night, so rest day!!
I did good eating, but went to BBQ and ate a little bad stuff. Don't think it was catasrophic, but once in awhile is OK I guess.

Sounds like you all have been kicking butt as usual!
Phyl--your dog is a cutie pie!!!

Thinking of going to relax now after I put kiddies to bed. 3.5 hours of sleep is NOT enough LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Can you believe it? I did Cardio and Weights this morning and Step Works this evening. Talk about all or nothing mentality... I wrote the book!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.