Daily check-in Happy Valentine's Day

tlc93

Cathlete
Happy Valentine's day everyone!! Hubby and I don't really do anything anymore.. Too much stress! But we're getting sushi for dinner so I'm excited about that. Linda!!!! OOOHHH NOOOO!! I hope the chiropractor helps you out. I've had great experiences w/ that. Annette how did the job interview go? Henriette, feeling any better. It takes a while sometimes to feel back to your normal self.

Today I did an older Cathe Live called "Steptastic". I've done it before but I wanted a straightforward step routine that was a little shorter. This fit the bill perfectly. So much fun to do. Have a great day.

Hi Peg,

The job interview for my son is tomorrow afternoon at 3:30. I will let everyone know how it goes.

I jokingly said to my hubby that I won't get anything for Valentine's day until after he dies ( and I said this because our church puts together Valentine bags for widows and different members deliver them and we had just delivered one after church)( and he usually doesn't get me anything) so I come downstairs this morning to find not 1 but 2 cards from him[emoji3]! And yes, there was one waiting for him also.

So I guess he does want me to be his Valentine[emoji1][emoji847]!

I will check back in later with my workout.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi gals,

Well my middle son got me a card too, I think that is a first.

Today I taught my Killer Kickbox workout to 8 ladies for about 47 minutes. Think I might have to tweak this one just a bit.

Then I did 47 minutes weight work using dumbbells and cable work plus floorwork abs and legs.

Have a great day and workout!

And Happy Valentine's Day to you all[emoji173]!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

happy valentine's day. Today i did yvette bachman - 40 minutes of cardio/KB workout. it was good.

gosh, we are so busy we missed our anniversary and today. our anniversary is february 8th. we are heading to ottawa next week to skate the canal so will likely go out to dinner then.

have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't really celebrate it, but the daycare was open from 18-22 tonight so that parents could drop off the little ones in a trusted environment and go out to dinner. So we made use of that. The big kids stayed at home and got to pick up so McD and after dropping off Mick we went out to eat sushi. The restaurant was crazy busy. We had reservations but were seated 10 minutes late... then waited for 10min before the table was cleaned and our drink order was taken. 15min later still no drinks so we had to remind them... and when we got the bill the drinks we never got were on there too! I think we're better off going out on a regular night, but then we don't have a sitter. We don't have any family nearby and he is too young to leave with the elder kids.

This afternoon I got myself a Vday present... 1 year Cathe live [emoji7]

I wanted to do the most recent step workout, Get Live Stepping and struggled for a while to get it to work using air play from the app to the tv, but kept getting an error so I ended up setting up my laptop in front of the tv, not ideal but I ran out of patience. Anyways fun workout!

Peg - Steptastic was one of the older step that was a favorite of mine last time I had Live. There really aren't many pure Step choreo on Live, but fortunately there are several fun ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me again! Henriette...great minds think alike. My hubby and I had sushi too. Delicious!

My husband knows my route to work and on my way to work this morning he was at the stop sign where I made my turn and held up a sign that said “I love you more” with a heart in it. I was shocked!! He’s not the romantic type AT ALL! He said he made the sign quickly, in his truck, then waited. So cute. Major points.

Awwww Peg. That is so cute. You are loved. What a gift. Thanks for sharing that.

henriette - awwww to you too! you have cathe live!!!!!! congratulations. enjoy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.