Daily Check-in, Friday, September 20, 2024

Good morning Siobhan, Annette, Nicki & Nora!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Total Body with long flat band" - 38 min.
YT- Redwoods - Cardio drumming with Lindsay - 15 min.

That's it! Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did 2.0 lower body for about 50 minutes. I added on 20 minutes of Leslie S. walking video from youtube. I like Leslie! I was sweating.

Nice to see us all checking in yesterday. Sorry you didn't get in your workout Nora. Nicky - I feel for you having to go into the office. I have my own business and go into my office Thursday afternoon through to Sunday. It's under 4 KM from my home but online is always easier.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Since my hubby has completely torn apart our family room due to a new piece of furniture and new electronics(blu-ray player and sound system) and of course he had to work late tonight, I have no tv or anything. So I came to the gym and did 45 minutes on the elliptical for some cardio. I will do floorwork later at home.

I also dropped off 3 bags of clothes at our towns community center.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Happy Friday ladies;)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Total Body with long flat band" - 38 min.- good stuff;)
YT- Redwoods - Cardio drumming with Lindsay - 15 min. - sounds like a good arm workout.

WTG & high fives!

Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workouts with:

STS- 2.0 lower body= 50 minutes High fives & tough stuff
YT- Leslie Sansone- 20 minutes walking video - She's fun and the sweat can be surprising. Great recovery workout or no impact workout. Love Leslie!

Annette- Oh that is a bummer having your at home workout space a mess temporarily. Good for you still getting i a workout.
Great job on today's workout with:

Gym workout cardio with: 45 minutes on the elliptical for some cardio
Floor work at home later.

WTG & high fives:)

Enjoy your Friday;)

Nicki- Hello's and waves - Enjoy your day;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute FEEL GOOD Pyramid Circuits = 30 Min
Happy Friday ladies;)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Total Body with long flat band" - 38 min.- good stuff;)
YT- Redwoods - Cardio drumming with Lindsay - 15 min. - sounds like a good arm workout.

WTG & high fives!

Have a good day;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workouts with:

STS- 2.0 lower body= 50 minutes High fives & tough stuff
YT- Leslie Sansone- 20 minutes walking video - She's fun and the sweat can be surprising. Great recovery workout or no impact workout. Love Leslie!

Annette- Oh that is a bummer having your at home workout space a mess temporarily. Good for you still getting i a workout.
Great job on today's workout with:

Gym workout cardio with: 45 minutes on the elliptical for some cardio
Floor work at home later.

WTG & high fives:)

Enjoy your Friday;)

Nicki- Hello's and waves - Enjoy your day;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute FEEL GOOD Pyramid Circuits = 30 Min
KCM 30MTF- Super Sculpt- Workout # 1= 34 Min
Jessica Smith - 5 Mile Mix & Match Miles- Waistline work = 16 Min
Ab Hits Workout # 6- Slow & Heavy Tri's, Bi's & Abs = 8 Min

Have a wonderful day:)

Nora

Oohh, new stuff Annette!!! Fun times….Oohh, a new blu ray player in the mix??? Yay!
nice long elliptical workout & then floorwork later. Sounds like a winner…

Nora, nice workout today with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute FEEL GOOD Pyramid Circuits = 30 Min KCM 30MTF- Super Sculpt- Workout # 1= 34 Min
Jessica Smith - 5 Mile Mix & Match Miles- Waistline work = 16 Min. &
Ab Hits Workout # 6- Slow & Heavy Tri's, Bi's & Abs = 8 Min

waves to Nicki!

Hello, Ladies!
Today I did Body Blast Legs and Glutes. OUCH!! It's been a while since I've done that one.
Next, ICE Icy Core 1
Step Boss Extended Stretch

Linda - great job with
Blender- "Total Body with long flat band" - 38 min.
YT- Redwoods - Cardio drumming with Lindsay - 15 min.

Siobhan, I love 2.0 lower body. I also have of Leslie S. walking videos and like to do them when I need to up my steps.
Yes, going to the office is a pain - I get so much more done working remotely without all the interruptions I get when I go in!

Annette, I admire you doing 45 minutes of elliptical. Not sure I could go that long! Sorry about the TV:)

Nora - Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute FEEL GOOD Pyramid Circuits = 30 Min = that's awesome! I don't have a bike so cycling for me is not really an option. I used to do spin classes for an hour and wonder now how in the heck I did that!!

Night, All! Check in tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.