Daily Check-in Friday, November 18th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday. it's been busy in my business so I need some catch up time. Today I did a mix of Cathe's latest live Lift it Split it for legs and shoulders. I'm really loving these LISI workouts. I added on more MPL - mix of pushups and weights. All done.

I hope you all get in your workouts.

Annette - cleaning your brother's house day after day - wow! You are generous.

Have a great day everyone.

Happy Friday!

Siobhan, hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday….and good job with yesterday’s
CatheLive Legs & Shoulders…I haven’t had a chance yet to preview it.

Waves to Nora……

Annette, hope you have a safe trip home today…..when you pass thru VA., throw me a
wave! (LOL)

Lannette, great job yesterday with your Sauna Warm-up, followed by PV 25 Min Core Definition, Stott Pilates Secret to Toned Arms, Buns and Thighs 35m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m.

Today I did CatheLive Functional Fitness Circuits ( I did a “ shortened“ version) - 28 min.
Nordic Vision- 15 min. Skier Workout- Seefeld, Austria
Bitgym - 5 min. Rowing - Plansee Lake, Austria.

Have a good day!

Happy T.G.I.F everyone!:)

Siobhan- Good for you starting our day off with Cathe and MPL. Great workouts today with: a mix of Cathe's latest live Lift it Split it for legs and shoulders, added on a MPL - mix of pushups and weights.
Bravo, that is some awsome stuff, you rock!:) Hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday;)

Annette- Drive home safely, enjoy the wonderful views as you head home.;)

Lannette- Great job on yesterday's workout with:
Great job yesterday with your Sauna Warm-up, followed by PV 25 Min Core Definition, Stott Pilates Secret to Toned Arms, Buns and Thighs 35m & Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m.WTG asnd high fives!! :)

Linda- Awesome job on today's workout with:
did CatheLive Functional Fitness Circuits (a “ shortened“ version) - 28 min., Nordic Vision- 15 min. Skier Workout- Seefeld, Austria
Bitgym - 5 min. Rowing - Plansee Lake, Austria.

Wow!! There's some stamps from Austria in your passport workout today, amazing Ibet there was some gorgeous scenery to taken along the way. Bravo & WTG!!;)

Here's my workout for today:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Hardest Ride Yet = 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 20 min Refreshing Active Recovery Ride= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Indoor Cycling Stretch aka THE DESSERT!= 12 Min

That's it for me today;)

Enjoy your TGIF day!

Nora

Hi everyone! Today was restorative:
- Sauna 20m
- PV 15 Min Mat Full Body Stretch (Linea) Actually 17m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Everybody’s workouts look great. Safe travels Annette. Sorry for the lame check in but I’m falling asleep on my feet. Early wake up here and on my feet all day running around and lifting/carrying heavy stuff. Not quite the restorative day I had hoped for.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.