Daily Check-in, Friday, March 8, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Enjoy your Friday, and I hope everyone is doing ok.....Anita, hope you have found some relief and
are feeling better....

Today's workouts:

YT-Julie Jones Fitness- "Total Body & Cardio with Ropeless Jump Rope" - 26 min.
Blender- "Abs Duo Circuits" - 22 min.
IFit- "Wayfarer's Path Treadmill Walk, Part 2, Italy" - 26 min.

Have great workouts if you do!

Good Morning Everyone,

I can't believe it's Friday. Wow. Today I did a Cathe Live Strong Express for Upper Body - 35 minutes. I loved all the waving everyone did at the end. So nice. I added on 15 minutes of BJ Gaddour's Delta Fit - Phase 3 workout C. I have always loved his humour and his workouts.

What a workout this morning Linda. You must have slept well!

Nice to see us all checking in yesterday. Anita - bit waves to you!!

Have a great day everyone.

Happy Friday to everyone!

Today I did Pilates: Stott Essential Cadillac 67m + Seated UB 6/10: 5m

Today is the final day of my 8 week Reduced OMAD Medical keto plan. I’m really happy with my results.

The benign tumor on my left arm is gone - hopefully never to return. The fatty tumor over my left lat dropped from a 3” circumference to a 1.5” circumference and is also flatter and much softer. I’m hoping to be able to keep this disappearing act going albeit more slowly.

My joints aren’t stiff and my flexibility is a bit better. My eye is maintaining the improvement I saw initially. My blood glucose has dropped.

The biggest surprise was that my ballet dancer body is back. Oh, it’s an older version of my 30 yo ballet body (68 now) but it’s all mine and I love it!

I’m wearing pants that are 3 sizes smaller thanks to a smaller waist and flat abs. Traded my menopot for a perkier butt.

Tomorrow I move to a different plan, less strict in some ways but hopefully still effective.

Hi ladies,

Today was 60 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of leg machines( 6 machines) and floorwork for abs , legs and glutes, short stretch.

Nice workouts and results you gals are seeing.

Have a great weekend!!

Lannette, congrats on all your results! That’s wonderful! WTG!
Nice workout with Pilates: Stott Essential Cadillac 67m + Seated UB 6/10: 5m

Siobhan, good workout doing Cathe Live Strong Express for Upper Body - 35 minutes.
& 15 minutes of BJ Gaddour's Delta Fit - Phase 3 workout C. Nice variety!

Annette, good workout - 60 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of leg machines( 6 machines) and floorwork for abs , legs and glutes, short stretch. You rocked it as
well.

Good Morning girls, It's Friday:)

Linda- Great job on today's workouts with:

YT-Julie Jones Fitness- "Total Body & Cardio with Ropeless Jump Rope" - 26 min. - Love Jum Rope
Blender- "Abs Duo Circuits" - 22 min.- Good stuff!
IFit- "Wayfarer's Path Treadmill Walk, Part 2, Italy" - 26 min.- Love the passport workouts so cool
Awesome job on all your workouts today with lotsof variety and keeping it fun WTG & high fives:)

Enjoy your Friday;)

Siobhan- Way to start off your Friday with a bang, with great workouts such as:

Cathe Live Strong Express for Upper Body= 35 Min
BJ Gaddour's Delta Fit - Phase 3 workout C = 15 Min

WTG & high fives on both of those fun workouts:)
Have a wonderful day & blissful weekend;)

Lannette-Happy Friday to you! Great workout today with: Stott Essential Cadillac = 67 Min
Plus Seated Upper Body 6/10= 5 Min

Bravo & WTG!! Excellent workout;)

Congrats on all your health concerns & issues have improved so much, very impressive enjoy. Wow, bravo also on not feeling stiff and flexibility being better.
Oh and full on ticker tape parade on having your dancer body back and being three pants sizes smaller. I'm so happy for you, congrats on everything;)
Have a blessed Friday;)

Annette- Happy T.G.I.F.;) Bravo in today's workout with:

Elliptical = 60 Min
Leg Machines and floorwork- abs, legs, and glutes followed by a short stretch

Wow! Bravo and feeling great and enjoy and have a great Friday;)

Anita- Hello's & waves- How are you doing? I'll keep you in my prayers for to be well and feel better, ASAP!!
Take care and have a good day, happy Friday:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Easy McCoy HIP-HOP Ride = 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
Les Mills CXWorx - Release 9= 30 Min

Have a Wonder Friday Carpe Diem & weekend too!

Nora

Wow, Nora, another long, great workout session today!
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Easy McCoy HIP-HOP Ride = 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min & Les Mills CXWorx - Release 9= 30 Min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.