Daily Check in Friday June 8th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I managed a short workout. My DD's bought Sydney Cummings workout program - 30 day transformation. The sale is over but one of my DD's asked for the discount as we are in Canada and pay an extra 30% minimum on exchange!!!! Sydney said yes!!!!! My DD's jumped into her program right away and love it! I did one of her weight workouts today + Cathe's X10 Low Impact.

Annette - I know you will get in a workout or two today - you are so dedicated. Thank goodness for your dedication and daily checking in! I really appreciate it.

Have a good day everyone.

Where is Linda? Henriette? Peg? - although Peg said she would be busy.

Mornin Ceci, so happy that you are on the mend. Share how your DD likes her program (or not) ......saw that she had one on her channel, although the details were slim I thought. She is such a kind lady!! I don't know how she posts such frequent workouts!! Annette, hope your Dr. check up went well for you. Excellent classes this week. Missy, to answer your question, I'm in Vancouver. : ) Hope your back is feeling better.
I did timed bodyweight back exercises yesterday and some pilates here & there when I can squeeze something in during the week.
Hey girls, hope your Friday goes well. This week has flown by and I still have very little done. Ughh.

I saw my doctor and she's referring me to physical therapy and something called dry needling. I don't want to use narcotics. I got ANOTHER UTI, and I took yesterday off. This morning I did Low Impact Challenge on a 6 inch step. I'm off to class! My son graduates tomorrow! My last baby! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hello all. Yes Siobahn it's a very busy time of year at school. We just had the last field trip and today is "Field day" w/ MANY families coming. The kids all have obstacles and activities to do in stations. It's supposed to be a really fun day but becomes difficult when a lot of staff call in sick, parents show up that aren't allowed to be on school grounds, marital conflicts happen. It's just very tense. I had a student break his elbow last week as well. 2 more weeks and it's over!!

I've been keeping up w/ my workouts and recently purchased 2 "Dream body" sets. I'm not sure what I think of them yet. There's nothing like Cathe.

Missy, enjoy your son's graduation. It is so exciting and sad right?

Elsie, it's always so nice to see you here. Keeping up w/ Pilates I see. I took one class last year (my friend is the instructor) and I really enjoyed it.

Big HELLOOO to all who follow.

Wow!! Now everybody shows up to check in.

Today I taught my Variety Circuit to 6 ladies for an hour.

Considering how much I have worked out this week , that was all I did today.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.