Daily Check-in, Friday, June 21, 2024

Good morning.........

Today's workouts:

KCM- Power Split- Premix: Upper Body (no finishers) - 22 min.
Interval Timer App- Ropeless Jump Rope & Biceps - 12 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. Peaks Island, Maine Bike Ride

That's my workout morning! Everyone have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I continued with the Epic program and did 50 minutes of a 60 minute total body workout. This is a beginner program and it's tough. Wow. Caroline always could lift a lot of weight. I'm drenched.

Linda - good mix of cardio and weights (I always prefer upper body workouts to lower body ones). And I can understand waiting for another dog. We expected to have to wait but that didn't happen.

Annette - That's a good chunk of time you spent at the gym yesterday!

Nora - I am always so impressed with your long workouts. You have stamina. And I agree about when to get another dog - it's really a personal decision. We are struggling with finding a dog name we can all agree on. I want to name the dog Cathe. It's been vetoed. I mean Cathe just makes sense. My DH said he would likely call it Cathlete.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi ladies,

Well, my implant crown is loose and wiggling and I can't get in till Monday. So I have to baby it all weekend long, sigh. Can't chew on that side but honestly chewing on the other side still effects the side with the loose crown.

I ended up staying home, I got up really early today hoping to get in to the dentist today but as you read that was to no avail.

Contemplating going to the pool but unless I spend the whole time in the pool I think it is going to be too hot for just laying in the sun. So I might lay out here instead.

As for a workout, I ended up doing my own Up Tempo Kickbox Jam it was 41 minutes and I wore my wrist weights and I am sweating buckets. It was nice with lots of repeating because the songs were soooo long on this cd. I added floorwork abs because the cooldown song was 6 and a half minutes long.

Anyway, we have been without a dog ever since we put our beloved lab down a while back can't remember exactly. It is hard.
Anyway, nice workouts ladies!

Have a great weekend!!

Happy Friday girls:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

KCM- Power Split- Premix: Upper Body (no finishers) - 22 min.- Love that one!
Interval Timer App- Ropeless Jump Rope & Biceps - 12 min. - Jump Rope is fun;)
Bitgym- 10 min. Peaks Island, Maine Bike Ride- What fun, WTG!

Wow! Nice one and no doubt beautiful scenerey in Maine, cool passport workout. Enjoy your Friday;)

Siobhan- Another top choice on today's workout with:

Caroline Girvan- Epic program and did 50 min of a 60 min total body workout., sounds like a toughie. Good stuff, WTG & high fives:)
I agree with you when to get another dog is a personal choice. Sounds like your having a tough time with deciding on a name, you'll find one everyone can agree on. Happy name finding:)

Annette- Sorry to hear about your crown bothering you. Was this the temporary crown or permanent one? That is a bummer. Hang in there 'til Monday.

Great job on your workout today with :

Your own Up Tempo Kickbox Jam = 41 Min while wearing wrist weights. Then added on floorwork abs. WTG & high fives!!;) Have a good day;)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone Walk Slim Fast & Firm- 4 Really Big Miles = 56 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-30-minute FEEL GOOD Pyramid Circuits= 30 Min

Happy T.G.I.F girls!

Nora

Nice workouts ladies! Siobhan, with 50 min. Of Caroline G….Annette, with your 41 min.
Up Tempo Kickbox Jam, & Nora, with your 4 mile Leslie walk & 40 min Kaleigh cycling!

Sorry about your crown, Annette…. I know around here, most dentist offices are closed
on Friday, or at least a half day.

rest weekend coming up, hope everyone has a good one.

This was a permanent implant crown that the tooth(crown) part has come loose from the gum and is wiggling and loose and hurts to bite down on it. If I were 50 years younger I would be excited about losing a tooth and the tooth fairy coming.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.