@ DAILY CHECK IN FRIDAY JULY 10TH@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Groove to the Best Circuit to 1 lady for 49 min. We had fun.

Then I did 35 minutes of weight work including floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Also in there was 22 minutes on the elliptical for some added cardio and lower body work.

Now I am finished.

Both sons are moving out together into an apartment in August. I will be an empty nester.

Have a great day and workout!!

Hi Everyone!

Annette, it sounds like you teach a lot of really interesting classes! Will your sons be living near you? Are you excited about your soon to be empty nest?

Today was KY & Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders. I really enjoyed it. I still can only do traditional push-ups - no pulses, holds at the bottom, etc. Despite that I managed to do over 60 full body push-ups over the course of the WO. My sternoclavicular weakness is getting better thanks to Cathe!

Question for anyone who cares to share. If you were to do FitSplit, keeping the workouts paired as they are, in what order would you do them? I’m not planning to do them four days in a row. I want to do two days, a rest day then two days. TIA for your thoughts.

Hi all

Today was PHA plus Cardio Bursts Live. Another great workout.

Annette - my husband and I have been empty nesters for a few years and love it. We spend so much quality time together.

Lannette- on Fit Split I did 2 cardio workouts along with the 4 paired workouts as I do 6 days on one off. I have to pull them out again.

Have a great day.

That should read "Groove to the Beat", typo.

I am ready for the middle son to be gone, he is at an age where he needs to be on his own. The youngest son leaving is good but he isn't as annoying as his brother. I/We will get used to being empty nesters I am sure.

As for my classes, variety is the name of the game in my classes. They are mostly circuits, but can have elements of cardio kickboxing, regular aerobics, some dancy moves, or calisthenics type moves. I have all cardio kickboxing workouts, all dancy workouts , variety of different type of weight workouts that have a cardio element too. Nothing is high impact.

Hi all,

Today was hot and I had no energy, so I did Basic Step w/Karla Luster Fit Outside the Box. I didn't have to think to hard and had a good steady state workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.