Daily Check in Friday!!! Friday!!! 2-29

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

Hey there Phyllis, saw you on the check-in yesterday, are you having a good time?

Today I start Barrys Boot Camp with arms and abs... I'm going to try the cardio on it and see how I like it. It has been a while since I previewed it, I remember the cardio being a killer!

Have a good one!

Good Morning Glories!

:D :D TGIF :D :D

Rest day for me today. My cubicle mate at work is retiring today (she has been with the hospital for 52 years!) and the retirement dinner is this evening. I am going to the party a little early to help set up.

Jane ~ Have fun with Barry!

Phyllis ~ Hope the weather warms up for you.

TGIF and Good Morning !!!

Off to do BBC shoulders & back, and some time on the bike.
Then I'm babysitting DGS !!!
That's a workout in of itself !:eek: :7 :7
I can't wait. He's a true joy!!!

Have a good one!!

Becky

Good Morning All

Today is a rest day for me.

Becky~ enjoy your DGS! How old?

Phyllis~ where in Fl. are you? my parents are in Boyton Beach.

Tammy~ enjoy your rest day!

Jane~ Have fun with BBC I've heard they are fun.

Have a great Friday!:)
Deanie

eta:Tammy~ my DS8 likes your smilie guy falling off the treadmill:7

Hi everyone,

Today was Slo Mo legs and ab hits today. My legs are still shaking. This workout is the only one that does that to my legs!

TGIF everyone!

050208_10008324294.gif

I'm pretending I'm in Florida with Phyllis today!:7

I just finished BBC shoulders and back and 30 minutes on the stationary bike.
Good sweatfest!
That's my favorite of the BBC !:7

Brayden is 2 years old and so much fun! I love this age.:D

Time to shower and get ready. He'll be here soon!

Becky

Hi gals,

I did a 49 min. premix off of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickboxing today for my workout.

Can't wait till we get high speed so I can preview workouts faster both here and on Collage Videos.

Have a great day!!:7

Hey Gals! It's warming up a little - still colder than I'd like. I went the gym and did a travel WO that Cathe had posted a few years back. It consisted of a few exercises for each body part. I tried laying out today, but the clouds blocked the sun.

Deanie, I'm in Port St Lucie. I think that's probably and hour or so from your folks. Are you in FLA also? I think that this weekend is supposed to improve. We have plans to go to a Greed festival.
Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis~ no, I'm in MD. but I love having a vacation spot in Florida!:) Enjoy your Festival!
Deanie

Soak up some sun for me Phyllis, it is cold here in North Carolina. Improving this weekend though so I've heard.

I finished Barry's Bootcamp Arms and abs and I'm going to love this. I did his cardio and the first two exercises on the TM w/o (lay on your back on the TM and pull up on the wide bars... and run with your TM off using your own power.... then he FRIED my biceps and triceps!! Talk about muscle confusion after four weeks of the Gym Styles... I think my muscles are in a coma!

It feels good!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.