Daily Check-in, Friday, February 24, 2023

Good morning again !

Up earlier this AM, so today's workouts:

IFit- Russelv Reindeer Ski Intervals Workout in Norway - 23 min.
Interval Timer App- my own workout of 1 min. intervals of step, jump rope, kettlebell, upper
body weights combo, lower body with loop, and boxing with egg weights. Alot of variety, &
very fast paced, but only 20 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 10- Rowing & Upper Body EMOM - 20 min.
Peloton - 10 min. Low Impact Ride with 5 min. Post-Ride Stretch

Great job yesterday, Siobhan, with your Sydney Cummings abs and upper body for 40 minutes. I like Sydney and alot of her workouts...

Another super gym day, Annette, with 95 minute weight workout including barbell, back machine, dumbbells and the sled up to 10 plates followed by some floorwork and relaxing
conversation.

Nora, great job with YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min & YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- HIIT Circuit Waves - 60 minute Indoor Cycling Class= 56 Min., & TaeBo Celebrity Fit Cardio= 43 Min I see you
are exploring Taebo too. I used to have alot of his dvds, probably still have some, just not
too sure where they are ! :)

Hope everyone enjoys their day & workouts.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did a mix of Cathe's STS Meso 2 for legs and added on 10 minutes of MPL.

Glad to see us all working out yesterday. And yes, my DD didn't have an injury in the end. Phew.

Have a great day everyone.

Happy T.G.I.F!!

Linda- Way to “Seize the day" starting off early with great workouts. Nicely done with:

IFit- Russelv Reindeer Ski Intervals Workout in Norway - 23 min.
Interval Timer App- my own workout of 1 min. intervals of step, jump rope, kettlebell, upper
body weights combo, lower body with loop, and boxing with egg weights. Alot of variety, &
very fast paced, but only 20 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training # 10- Rowing & Upper Body EMOM - 20 min.
Peloton - 10 min. Low Impact Ride with 5 min. Post-Ride Stretch

Wow, Bravo on that inspiring challenging workout. Way to be awesome!;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:

a mix of Cathe's STS Meso 2 for legs and finished up with a 10 minutes of MPL. WTG!! I bet that MPL felt great after Cathe STS Meso 2 Legs. High fives !! Enjoy your day;)

Annette- Great legendary trademark awesome gym workout yesterday with:

95 minute weight workout including barbell, back machine, dumbbells and the sled up to 10 plates with several comments from those who watched.
Plus floorwork before talking with someone & relaxing. I'm sure the onlookers were admiring your tough workout and strength. Bravo way to be awesome:)High fives!!;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE= 5 Min
KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Boxing= 20 Min
Perfect30-PHHI-+ Extended Stretch= 37 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Fuel the BURN! = 30 Min

Enjoy your day:)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did 50 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of leg machines and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a nice extended stretch. So 80 minutes total not too bad.

The rest of you did great workouts. Nora and Linda you guys really do a variety within 1 workout. Do you do it all at one time or do you stretch it out over the whole day?

Siobhan, great workout as usual. Glad your dd is ok.

Have a great weekend!!

Hey Annette, I usually do it all at one time, except I do take short breaks in between, if for nothing else but to switch to another piece of equipment, another app that I stream from…..since most of my individual workouts are short in length, it isn’t too hard to get them in…. Like today, for example, all the workouts only came to about an hour & 10-15 min…I love variety! Once in a while, I will leave one for later…but I feel better if I go ahead & do them…& then once in awhile, I might do a workout in the evening hours and usually “report” it in the next day’s check-in. It just all depends, ya’know….:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.