Daily Check-in, Friday, February 23, 2024

Good morning ladies!

today's workouts:

Blender- Step Fun # 3 - 24 min.
VideoSkier- 15 min. Advanced-California/Austria skier workout
Bitgym- 10 min. Bike ride- Anegundi, India

Have a good day!

Good Friday Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of an old Cathe Live - Hiit with Upper Body (I stopped at 45 minutes) and added on 10 minutes of Tapout Cardio. I took a rest day yesterday (poor sleep).

Lots of step workouts being reported yesterday and today! I wish I had the room for step and the co-ordination for it. WTG ladies!

Have a great day everyone!

Looks great on a Friday, Linda and Siobhan!

Rest day for me today. WHEW! Will probably do some stretching or mobility, but no “official workout” today. I’m tired.

Saving up for my last day of Body Max 2 tomorrow — Cardio and Weights. Looking forward to it!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy Friday for sure! Nice workouts yesterday and this morning. Enjoy your rest day Anita!

Today was The Bar Method Fat Free 45m + Pure Strength Biceps 11:31m

Have a well deserved rest day Anita! I will probably be taking a rest weekend:)

Nice workouts Lannette with The Bar Method Fat Free ( that sounds interesting) + Pure Strength Biceps.

Siobhan, well done with a CatheLive & Tapout cardio.

Hi ladies,

Stayed home and did CDorner's latest cardio kickboxing workout from yesterday. It was maybe 38 minutes but she had a guest instructor and they couldn't hear the beat of the music so it was a choppy workout. It was supposed to be 40 minutes but she talked for 2 minutes at the beginning. I wore my boxing gloves which helped some but I don't recommend this particular one.

Then I did 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch. Now I need to clean some.

Nice workouts ladies!

Hello's & Happy Friday ladies;)

Linda- Sounds like your Friday is off to a great start and be amazing. Good job on all of your workouts today with:

Blender- Step Fun # 3 - 24 min.- Nice
VideoSkier- 15 min. Advanced-California/Austria skier workout -Very cool
Bitgym- 10 min. Bike ride- Anegundi, India - Ooh a passport workou

WTG & high fives. Have good day and enjoy your day:)

Siobhan- I hope you are feeling more rested. Good to see you. Nicely done with today's workouts with:

Cathe Live - Hiit with Upper Body (I stopped at 45 minutes) a
added on 10 minutes of Tapout Cardio

Good stuff! So how are you liking Tapout XT? Just curious. Have a restful and fun day;)

Anita- You've been hitting it hard with workouts this week having fun with Body Max 2, it's been inspiring to read about too! It's good to take those rest days when you need the break.
Stretching /Mobility are great active recovery type non workout to do.

Enjoy your rest day and be amazing;)

Lannette- Happy Friday to you:) Great job on today's workouts with:

The Bar Method Fat Free 45 Min
Pure Strength Biceps 11:31 Min

What a great combo, both are wonderful worouts. Have a good day;)

Annette- Good work on today's workout with:

CDorner's latest cardio kickboxing workout from yesterday= 38 Min
Floor work for abs, legs, glutes= 20 Min
Plus a stretch
Then the workout that truly seems to never be finished- Clean Max-LOL!!

Have a good day and squeeze in some Relax Max;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min TEAM SPRINT indoor cycling workout-BEST SPRINT SONGS= 23 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min
Les Mills CXWorx - Release 8= 30 Min

Enjoy your Friday ladies;)

Nora

Well, I think I have changed my mind and will do a longer CatheLive in the morning.
I have picked one and we‘ll see if I accomplish that….:)

good job Annette with CDorner Kickbox & floor work today. Yes, I think she can be
kind of “chatty” a lot of times….

Nice workouts Nora with:
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min TEAM SPRINT indoor cycling workout-BEST SPRINT SONGS= 23 Min. Sounds invigorating!
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-minute Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) Recovery Ride= 22 Min. (This sounds like more my speed :))
Les Mills CXWorx - Release 8= 30 Min. ( what is Release 8?)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.