Daily Check-in, Friday, December 16, 2022

Good morning everybody.....

Siobhan, I think you said you ordered the calendar....I received mine yesterday, and it's very
nice. Most of the pics are from STS 2.0. Cathe always has such nice calendars...

Annette, great job with your YT Body Project Boxing Abs Cardio Workout.....that does sound
fun.....I'll have to check it out.....Did you have all that rain,sleet, ice yesterday? We did, it was
a "yucky" day !

Today I did:
Blender- "Faster & Fiercer Upper Body Express"- 25 min.
IFit- Christmas-Naughty or Nice? Treadmill workout- 30 min.
YT- Kait Coats- 20 min. Beginners Foam Roller Pilates Workout.

I believe I am going to take a workout "rest weekend".....I have been doing alot of workouts recently and need to focus on other things.....like dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms,
you know, that kind of stuff ! I'll check in to see what you all are doing ....

Hi to Nora & Lannette !
Enjoy your day....

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Big workout Linda. Wow!

Today I managed a 40 minute Sydney Cummings upper body and abs Christmas workout. I am with you, Linda. It's just so busy so I am moving on with my day!

Have a great day everyone.

More than likely a rest day today. Bloodwork drawn and I have a hair appointment this afternoon.

Nice workouts everyone!

Hi everyone happy Friday & Merry Christmas:)

Linda- I'm not done with my room yet. It's exhausting I'll probably need a maybe a day or two to finish. I can't move my workout stuff back yet or do workouts in there yet, but its more do able.Great job on today's workout with:

Blender- "Faster & Fiercer Upper Body Express"- 25 min.
IFit- Christmas-Naughty or Nice? Treadmill workout- 30 min.
YT- Kait Coats- 20 min. Beginners Foam Roller Pilates Workout. WTG enjoying those foam roller workouts I see;) Awesome job on your workouts today , now go have a awesome Friday and rest weekend;)

Siobhan- Great job on your workout with 40 minute Sydney Cummings upper body and abs Christmas workout. I've heard good things about her workouts. WTG!! Yes, it is so busy this month and it seems the closer it gets to Christmas the more hectic it gets.

Annette- That's so cool you did a YT boxing workout. I adore boxing and kickboxing just so fun and leaves you feeling amazing. It's okay to take a rest day, it's a good thing. Have a blessed rest day;)

Lannette- I hope all is well with you, that you had a nice visit with your company. Enjoy your Friday and Merry Christmas!;)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min

KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2= 30 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!=11 Min

Enjoy your Friday and Merry Christmas;)

Nora

And yes Linda we had the rain, freezing rain, ice and sleet yesterday. Yucky yucky day yesterday.

Annette, I figured you all probably had the awful weather too! I guess it depends which
way it is coming, whether you get it first or me! They're talking about SNOW at the end of
this upcoming week! I hope it changes!

Nora, I am sure you are glad that you are getting your room close to being done.....It's alot
of work when you change things around, but kind of fun too....deciding where to put this, or
move that......Great job on getting in a workout session with YT- Movement Paralells Life- MORNING MOVEMENT ROUTINE to stay PAIN-FREE & FEELING YOUNG!= 17 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class- TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!=11 Min (Love them
"Dessert" stretches !!!

Hi Siobhan & Lannette....everyone have a good, safe weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.