Daily check-in 3.12.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Hello everyone!! Well, we're bracing for another storm here but I think it's not going to be as big as they first thought. Thank heavens. I'm sick of it.

Today I did Cathe Live Lift it HiiT it legs. It was nice but I just didn't have a lot of energy this morning. I really have to plan better. Monday's suck!

Gotta run but I'll check back later.

Hi Peg,

It is snowing north of us but not laying.

I taught both my classes this morning. 15 in the 1st class and 12 in the 2nd. Did do anything after but help one of my ladies with the machines.

I got my license renewed which is why I know it is snowing to the north since the town to the north of us is where the DMV is located.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and my class sung Happy Birthday to me this morning. The 2nd class. Psst..my birthday is actually tomorrow, but I won't see them . It was sweet.[emoji55]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi to all !

Another early happy birthday tomorrow to you Annette!!!! And many many more! Have a great day and yes, do
Enjoy a little cake!! :)

Tonight I did a blender workout called Compound & Deadlifts. And that's just what it was, compound exercises
Alternating with deadlift variations, and some compound with deadlifts.

A little snow today, couple inches, not too bad. When I came home at lunch, my driveway was clear! I was so
Glad... have a good night.

Hi Ladies,

Monday night I did KCM Muscle Up/Lift to be fit, workout 1 for Back, Chest & Shoulders and I went real heavy. Magnus came and watched part of it as he was meant to be getting ready for bed and when he asked how much I was lifting we started comparing it to Mick, who is 8 kg. So that's a Mick in each hand now, or that's nearly 2 Micks right there. Pretty funny.

I have never gone that heavy before. In the past I often just stuck to 5-8kg for most exercises, last night when I discovered just 8 reps, repeated 3 times I decided to go heavy... so for most moves I added 4kg to what I used to do. I think I need to do that more often... like I did last week. If I only have 30-45min and am lifting, without high reps... then go real heavy. It's a whole different workout when you challenge yourself like that.

We had really mild temperatures... up to 16 degrees celcius in the weekend, but end of this week they are expecting snow again and another cold front. Two weeks ago it was -7, and now it may get that cold again. Just when I was ready for Spring :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.