Daily check-in 2.16.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Hi everyone, I'll get us started. Sometimes I make myself crazy....you know how I love my binders right? Well I have a binder specifically for Cathe Live also. I printed the list from the Cathlete who posted it. I would write on it the date I did the workout and calorie burn or any other notes like "wear lifting gloves" and such. Well this Cathlete posted the updated Cathe Live list and I printed the whole thing....THEN went back and wrote in all the dates I did the wkout, cal burn blah, blah. It just HAD to be nice and neat and new. But that's when I realized how many I've done! It's definitely money well spent. Then I thought I would go back to the beginning and start doing my favorites. So today I did "cardio and weights", #6. Yes Henriette I use the app. Every once in a while it gives me grief. I use an HDMI cord and Lightening AV adapter. So I hook my phone into that and the TV mirror screens my phone. Sorry for the long story...

Annette, I hope your back is feeling better. Linda I hope you had success w/ the chiropractor. Can you think of a question of the day again? That was fun. Dear Henriette I hope you and your family are feeling better. And finally a BIG HELLOOO to Missy and our lovely Elsie. Miss you!

ELSIE!!! :). A great big hello friend...I hope things are going better & good for you. Thanks for asking about my
Shoulder, it still is hurting, but not as bad. The chiropractor seemed to help my knee, but I honestly think he
Made my shoulder worse!!! He did a move on me I DIDN'T like and he knew it!!!!! Then it hurt worse but it is
Easing a little or the Tylenol is working...trying to be careful...last night I did a blender Biceps workout with
Lighter weights and today I did a mix from Kelly's Cardio Blast DVD, using the modifier's low impact moves, of
Course, but that was fun! The chiropractor says I am full of stress and I was making it worse by stressing out
About not working out!

Yes, Elsie, I am a blender junkie :), I think I have blended 380 workouts to date..got them all written down with
Time, equipment needed, etc.. In the same notebook, I have all of the CatheLive's listed as well, with a
"Favorites " section for them too. I do the same as Peg, I use a hdmi cable to my Chromebook, or the cable
And the lightening adapter if I use the apps and my iPad. Both ways work pretty good, depends on the mood
I am in, but I think hookup and sign in is faster with the iPad.

Hi Elsie glad to 'see ' you again. Bil is in rehab, it is a slow process. Yes, the Monday Silver and Fit class is mine now after the other instructor left. So I teach 2 classes on Monday 9 and my regular class at 10:30.

Today I taught my newest circuit which I am calling the Variety Circuit to 9 ladies for about 65 minutes. We were all dripping.

Then I did 45 minutes of weight work including abs and floorwork legs.

Have a great day and workout![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Elsie - we are all so happy to see you checking in - no pressure but we sure do miss your lovely energy. We've never seen your face and don't know how you look - but we sure know your energy and miss it. You really are a gem.

that said - today I did cathe's latest live + a short BJ Gaddour segment of KB's - love that guy.

see you all tomorrow.

Hi all!

Took a rest day Friday. My car had to go for its annual check up, and then I had to walk quite far to get the tram to the train station so I could go to work. Super busy day at the office so I got home late and had to bring Magnus's sleepover stuff over to his friend's house so another longish wall, this time with Mick. So walk, walk and more walking.

At night it was unfortunately Mick's turn to be sick. When we were going to bed he threw up all over his bed and then again in the middle of the night. Poor boy. Also not wanting to eat at all anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww you guys!!! You don't know how much all of your positivity & kind thoughts mean to me now. Thank you!!

Oh, Henriette ....hope little Mick isn't sick for long. :(

Happy Birthday LESTER!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.