Daily check-in 02.27.18

tlc93

Cathlete
Hello everyone! I'm having a much better day today. Thanks for the birthday wishes. My husband surprised me BIG TIME and is taking me on a cruise. He says it's a birthday present but I think it's because we didn't go away on a vacation last summer. He likes to get away too. Plus his birthday is March 3rd. We'll wait until school is out for the year then go. If you've never been on a cruise, I highly recommend it. Once you're aboard you don't have to think about anything else. The food, the sights, the sun....perfect. Nice gift for sure, but we still need a new computer....just saying.

Anyway, today I did another oldie, Cardio Max. It seems Cathe was a fan of a lot of jumping in her earlier stuff, whew! Have a great day everyone. I'll check back later.

Hi Peg,

Happy Belated birthday to you!![emoji320][emoji322][emoji324][emoji513][emoji512]

Today out of frustration with my youngest son's job hunt, I went to the gym to work out. I did 15 minutes on the stair machine, then 30 minutes of weight work for mostly back 4 different exercises for back, 1 for shoulder, 1 for chest, and the calf machine. Then I did floorwork abs and legs. Ended with 17 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Hi to all who follow.

Have a great day and workout [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Girls....gee, Peg, what a nice present...where will you be cruising to?

Took rest day yesterday, today was Cathe, so I did a workout blender upper body workout.

Have a good night.

Hi Ladies,

A cruise, how lovely!
I have never been on a cruise. I get seasick, but I think a cruise is so big and slow that I would probably be okay. I have often thought how nice it would be to do a cruise, there's so much to do on the ship and nothing to worry about yourself.

Tuesday we took Mick for a walk after dinner so he could fall asleep and then I started my workot. I wanted to do CTX Leaner Legs, only leg part so just over 30min as I have been reading good stuff about it and had yet to try it. I am glad I did not count how many squats we were doing. Already in the warm-up I thought boy oh boy... Just before I had been looking in the mirror thinking I can really tell that I have been sick for a week and have not worked my legs and butt. I need squats. Well I sure got what I wished for! My workout got cut short as Mick woke up and my bf gave up calming him down after 20min. It was during the last leg exercise so I thankfully didn't miss too much. It seems he needs to catch up all his missed food. He was just so hungry. Bottle then at 9 and again at 10 when we went to bed.

Have a lovely Wednesday all!

Peg, HAPPY belated BIrthday wishes to you!!!!! Hope your cake was lovely and wanna wish you every one of life's delights you can handle this year to come!! A cruise sounds like the best way to start and I am just a little bit jealous! ; ) I love boating although haven't tried a long cruise myself. I did take part in a short one down the Volga when I was in Russia for school. I was amazed that they could fit so many clubs and amenities on a ship! It was perfect for singles, but now I am more interested in something just a little more chill/sedate.
Annette, you have your class named after you?!! That must feel a little exciting, right? Your energy really is something!
Henriette, so so happy to know that Mick has been doing better! Good news. It's been such an awful flu season. I worry all of the time about my senior parents who both have lung disease.
Linda, glad you took a little rest with your pulled groin. You rarely take rest days right?
Missy, way to kill the step! Amy Bento has always looked very tough to me. Have fun!!
Siobhan, you are so busy all the time!! & see you are back to BJ. He is funny right? At first I found him a little irritating, but he grew on me. He doesn't take himself too seriously, although his workouts are seriously challenging! Hope you are taking some down time for yourself.

Just been doing moving stuff here and DH and myself are feeling pretty beat. Glad for all of this to be over.

See you all later! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.