Daily check-in 01/03/2005

stayfit

Cathlete
Hi good morning everybody. Second day off of job. I have decided do a low impact version of IMAX 3 when I will be OK. I love the step premix and I will substitute the high impact intervals with kickbox intervals like the last combo in Low Max.Dutchie How are your kids? I hope they will be better.Marie I hope your flu will be better too.Foodie Sue enjoy the March rotation. Thank you very much Carole, Reba, Denise, Dutchie, Laurie Mac, Gayle, Annette, Carla K and everybody for your sweet messages wishing my health.This back pain dosen`t improve and I am going to see the doctor very soon.Have a great day everybody.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

Ciao tutti!

Rhythmic Step for me today.

Mariangeles: go slow girl! I am glad that you are going to see a doctor in the near future.

We are in the midst of yet another snow storm. My kids will have another snow day off from school. I wish I had a snow day off from work!

Have a great day everyone and enjoy your workouts,

Tammy

Good Snow-covered Morning to those on the snow-bound east coast!

They haven't called a snow day at my job either but I have called one for myself! My commute is no LESS than 45 minutes on a GOOD day...snow has the potential to make my commute a DISASTER so I have opted to stay home today...sometimes I am willing to take the chance, but sometimes not...

So last night I did my own mish-mosh...I was considering doing Cardio and Weights but decided to get a bit creative...I did the C&W warm up and then took the compound weight sections and did them 2x back 2 back. After that I "took a ride" on the gazelle doing 5 minutes using the pistons (resistance-slower pace) and 10 minutes with out them (no resistance-faster pace). I ran through this cycle 3x for a total of 45 minutes. I found it to be a pretty good combination! I guess I'm a good mish-mosher! lol :)

ETA: Today is 60 mins of straight-up cardio. I will probably split that up in to 2 30 minute sections so that I can get more variety...exactly what I will do....who knows!

Mariangeles-I feel so bad for you! You are such a dedicated exerciser! I hope you feel better really fast!

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

Thank you very much Tammy and Wendy. RS is a fun workout. Wendy your mish mosh is great. I have copied all the mish mosh of Aquajock.I hope she will stay making more.

Have a great workout.

Hi,
Lots of snow here too but no snow day at work unless we are willing to use a vacation day.
Mariangeles: What happened to your back?

Last evening I did Step Blast, Gym Style Biceps and Stretch Max Segment #3. This evening, I hope to get GymStyle Chest and Triceps in.

Maringeles So sorry to hear about your injury. Go see a doctor and get some good advice so you can get back to being healthy.
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Thank you very much Judy.I hope the doctor will give me a solution. Cathy I have my back injured.Thinking I was better I did HSC in the last Saturday and the pain came back. Bad decision. Today is my second day off of job and I will see my doctor tomorrow.

Hello, Ladies!
Mariangeles-I am so sorry to hear your back is still bothering you. I hope it gets better soon. Before I decided to come out and check-in, I always was impressed with your workouts. Made me kick myself up a notch. You have to hurry up and get better!

Wendy-Great workout, Lil' Momma!

No snow for me. Thank God! I live in Florida. I couldn't deal with the snow. We have hurricanes, and last year was the worst for that.

Today was HSTA. Have a great day!

Hi ladies,

Today was GS chest and triceps. I did all the pushups with straight legs and a little longer rests, but 20 lb dumbells? I must be a wimp.

Wendy- I like to make mish moshes, it makes life more interesting.

Mariangeles - I hope you feel better, maybe no weights when you start back.

Have a great day.

Tracy

Morning Everyone,

Today will be GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps. I didn't do Cormax #2 last night, so I will be doing that tonight also.

Have a great day!

Laurie Mac

Good morning ladies!!! Lots of us up early. Mariangeles, I do hope your back feels better son...:)

Today I'm doing L&G and a 6 mile run, then PUB Chest & Back this afternoon.

No snow here either....:+ :) It's been kinda wet and rainy, not sure about today as its still dark out...:)...Have a good day....Carole

Thanks Carla. :)

Tracy-I don't normally get creative with my work outs but after doing so last night I think I will become a quick fan of it and do it more often! It definately kept it interesting.

WHOA! Pant pant...a hot flash just came on! Pregnancy hormones are nuts! LOL

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

Good morning, ladies:

Here in the Poconos we got 14 inches of the white stuff. And it is still snowing and supposed to snow all through today and into tomorrow. At least it has slowed down a lot. ICK!

That said, I am feeling somewhat better. This flu is really awful and I have spent the last few days with the absolute worst headache you can imagine (like a migraine in the back of my neck). But today I am feeling somewhat better and am really dying to get a workout in. I am thinking I may do S&H Legs & Shoulders because I got that series last week and haven't done any of the workouts yet. I figure I can go easier on the weights and see how it goes.

Wendy, I think it is so awesome that you are keeping up with the workouts through your pregnancy. It should make your post-preg recovery period so much easier.

Mariangeles, thanks for your wishes. I am feeling a little better.

Cheers,
Marie

Good morning everyone -

Mariángeles sorry to hear you back is still bothering you - that is such a bummer to not be able to workout. I hope you feel better soon.

I am following the Hardcore Fatloss rotation - so last night was IMAX3 - I really enjoyed that one. And Coremax #3 which is great as well! I really feel worked with the addition of the medicine ball.

This morning I did the cardio portion of Timesaver #2 and will do Muscle Max tonight. I really enjoy MM - actually all of the Hardcores - it is so much fun having all these new workouts to do!

Hope you have a great day - and enjoy the snow if you have it - Just raining here today....

Morning all. Well my day was insane yesterday so I was not able to check in. Yesterday I did SB and then did All Step shoulders and Abs last night. This morning I did C&W. I was supposed to do BC but was still feeling a bit fried still from the past two days workouts. Then tonight I plan to do CTX back and maybe more abs.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Katie

Morning. I am going to follow the February 2005 rotation with some add ons and extra jogging. I found someone to jog 3X a week with me! :) That is great, because its so cold still and I have not motivation to jog when its cold.

Anyways, today on the rotation is Imax One, and I am also teaching a toning class today for 40 mins. }(

Great mishmoss Wendy! Those are fun to do! Get better Mariangeles!!

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Mariángeles: Please take it easy girl! I remember a few years ago I had a very bad twisted ankle during an aerobics class, I really thought that I broke it.. I about went mad sitting around waiting for it to heal, I rode my bike a lot, as it was all I could do for a while. Hang in there!!

Wendy: Hey girl! I was thinking of you this morning! There is a great labor book called:
THE BIRTH PARTNER, by Penny Simkin.
It will help your hubby know what to do for you while your in labor, plus it is a great resource. Here is a link for you. Enjoy

http://www.spotcost.com/adwords.php?t=books&q=the+birth+partner&s=g1Books

Today was:
Terminator:Imax Xtreme: 74 minutes
Super sets:Upper Body Blast: 59 minutes
Muscle Endurance: abs 8 minutes, ME stretch

And I am spent! LOLOLOL

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

Thank you very much Carole,Anne, Tracy, Carla and Reba. Reba IMAX 1 and a toning class.Have fun. Charlotte I am envious: ME is one of my favorites workouts.Anne enjoy your rotation.MM is awesome and the kickbaks using the resistance band are fabolous. I have ordered by FW on line the heavy band ( purple), the extra heavy (silver) and one green band to replace the one that I have when I will need do it.Laurie Mac enjoy your GM workout.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.