Cycle Max Music

thebratee1

Cathlete
Does anyone know what the song is called on the introduction screen on Cycle Max? The song also plays mid way through the DVD. The lyrics are Lean on me, I'll never let you go (I think).

Thanks for your help,
Regina

I believe it's supposed to be Teenage Dream by Katy Perry...but with different words and a slightly different take on the song.

Anyone else agree??

Oh sure! The one tune she does in the new series that has lyrics and is a take on a song we know is on the one workout I didn't buy! And only because I don't own stationary bike. I miss the musicality of the series from last year (Intensity, Lower Body Blast, etc.). I sung along (at least in my head) to songs I knew and before I knew it, the workout was over! I'm a songwriter and I need that kind of inspiration to get me motivated. As much as I love the new series, I'm quite disappointed by the music on all of them (the other 9, I guess). I wish Cathe had gone with the same company from last year. They rocked!

Thank you so much! I actually like the Cycle Max version better. Anybody know if they are going to be putting these on iTunes like they did for the other series?

Thanks,
Regina

I did CycleMax for the first time last night, and I just LOVED the music. I'm definitely looking for the playlist for this one! I wasn't aware that Cathe posted music to iTunes in the past, so I'll be looking out for this one.

Great job, Cathe!!

I did CycleMax for the first time last night, and I just LOVED the music. I'm definitely looking for the playlist for this one! I wasn't aware that Cathe posted music to iTunes in the past, so I'll be looking out for this one.

Great job, Cathe!!

Just go to iTunes and put in Cathe Friedrich and you'll see the music for High Reps & Intensity! I love the music in CM! It's sooo motivating and PUMPS!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.