Cycle Max Crew

Thank you Courtney! What a nice thing to say. I have to tell you, this group of gals did bond very well. We had so much fun together. I remember thinking how amazed I was that Cathe picked not only a fit group of gals that could go the distance, but also, a group that just blended so great together. I made lifelong friends with everyone of them and truly count it a blessing to be a part of this workout. Thanks so much for sharing you kind, kind words. It means a lot to me! I'll be sure to look your way with a smile next time! :D

Deb, you are the sweetest.....I miss ya!!!

Hello to all of my other CycleMax friends too...I love seeing you all again on my TV screen! Brings back great memories!

Jenn,

THANK YOU! The rotation is awesome.

Hi, CycleMax crew! A big shout out to all of you for a job well done! I love the workout and I LOVE your smiling faces throughout it! I was spinning on my bike this morning looking at all of you and enjoying the camaraderie which it seems like you all share through the experience of being a part of CycleMax. Very fun and bonding for each of you, I am sure! Thanks for all the hard work!

Extremely well said! It makes the rest of us feel a "part" of the workout.

I also wanted to say thank you for the kind words! It's really neat to be "famous" :rolleyes: as my kids keep saying. What an awesome experience! I had the best time with my cycle sistas and felt like I laughed the entire time I was in NJ. Cathe is just so gracious and wonderful - she really is an inspiration not only athletically but just overall as a person. Everyone treated us like rock stars which was so fun too. Being on the set and under the lights and getting to see everything that goes on behind the scenes was surreal to say the least. I feel extremely blessed to have been a part of this crew of wonderful women and truly feel we'll be connected for a long time. :D I can't wait to look back 20 years from now and remember everything all over again!

FitPerk said:
I also wanted to say thank you for the kind words! It's really neat to be "famous" :rolleyes: as my kids keep saying. What an awesome experience! I had the best time with my cycle sistas and felt like I laughed the entire time I was in NJ. Cathe is just so gracious and wonderful - she really is an inspiration not only athletically but just overall as a person. Everyone treated us like rock stars which was so fun too. Being on the set and under the lights and getting to see everything that goes on behind the scenes was surreal to say the least. I feel extremely blessed to have been a part of this crew of wonderful women and truly feel we'll be connected for a long time. :D I can't wait to look back 20 years from now and remember everything all over again!

BTW everyone....FitPerk is Stacie! :) She's the beautiful gal in blue, back left corner with the beeeeautiful eyes AND smile! :)

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.