Cyber Monday

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
Hi,

Just curious if anyone else was disappointed in Cathe Cyber Monday. Maybe I'm just spoiled with the Deal of the Day but I really was looking forward to yesterday. I was hoping for some deal on CF/TTM. They're so new that I bet there won't be a deal for awhile. Cathe did get me on Sunday with the Shock Cardio bundle.

Maybe its a good thing Cyber Monday wasn't so good. I really need to stop buying videos for a bit. :)

TooMuchJoy

I read this and had to chuckle... So cute sounding..
I know what u mean..all the daily deals anf black friday I was disappointed cause I already had most. Except shock cardio bundle! I didnt see tht one! But yeah I tjought monday was gonna be super cheap something. Lol
Well Idk about u but I am spoiled for sure! Lol

I agree. The specials were no different than most of the daily deals. I'm hoping Christmas, year end, will be much better. I still have at least 3 DVDs I want for sure and, if the deal is awesome, 4 more I'd like to have, in addition to the 20 lb weighted vest. In the meantime, I too need to take a break from ordering. :)

Tahitia

I'm glad you both understand where I was going with this post. Considering the daily deals, I was seriously worried how good Cyber Monday would be. :)

There was one daily deal this weekend that wasn't even a deal. It showed the price at 0% difference - I'm sure it was a typo but it was pretty funny!

Tahitia said:
I agree. The specials were no different than most of the daily deals. I'm hoping Christmas, year end, will be much better. I still have at least 3 DVDs I want for sure and, if the deal is awesome, 4 more I'd like to have, in addition to the 20 lb weighted vest. In the meantime, I too need to take a break from ordering. :)

Tahitia

Hahah, I too need to take a break from ordering? Currently I've gotten out of hand with exercise clothes:) On a side note, I have the 20lb vest and to be honest I'm not that happy with it or any of the products by Altas (correct spelling?). For the vest the pockets stretch and now at every corner I have holes and all the tiny little black pellets keep coming out. I love the idea of the vest, not the product. I have had issues with their bands and micro load gloves too.

I read the reviews re the vest and read exactly what you said, although there were some positive reviews. The problem is that I haven't been able to find a vest that isn't so bulky. So if you come across one that is similar to the Altus vest but better made, please let me know.

I'm a little disappointed with the downloads

I was actually hoping for some great deals on downloads since that's how I get the majority of my workouts :(. It was the same old deal that's been going on throughout all of this year: 20% off if you spend $20, and 30% off if you spend $30. Last year they had a download deal for the week that featured 1 workout at a great price. Well, maybe it's a good thing the deals were not enticing...I've spent ENOUGH $$ this year :eek:;).

Natasha

Lol yep.. Ur right . I do not need to spend more money yet im looking at other programs! I know I cant afford it. Geez my hubby would flip if he knew really how much I have spent tnis yr.
Not gonna tell him. Lol.but I really want chalene extreme I think. And mayb rockn body, also want to get insanity for one son and p90 x for the other but I cant afford it. Sad I keep wanting,and wanting. Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.