CTX Upper Body

fitharp

Cathlete
I notice some of the rotations Cathe has used in the past call for CTX Upper Body. I have the CTX on tape. It seems like there was a tape made at the same time as Ab Hits that was CTX Upper Body but now I can't find it. Did I dream that up? I don't really want to have to fast forward through all of those tapes looking for the arm sections.
Thanks
Michele

This is on the DVD.

I actually don't like CTX Upper Body. It's too fast paced and feels "out of control" for me. I like my weight work to be more controlled and slower so I can use heavier weights and get more out of the exercises. The pace Cathe uses on the GS series and PUB is better, IMO.

I have CTX Upper Body on VHS. That is actually one of my favorite weight-lifting videos. I find it to be very thorough.

Iris

I am glad it does exist somewhere. I don't see it anywhere for sale in Cathe's store. I don't want to buy the whole DVD set right now since my VHS is working well. I guess I will have to start looking out at ebay.
Thanks

If you have CTX on vhs, you can simply rewind the tape to the spot where the upper body work begins and do them one after another. I can't remember the order of CTX Upper Body but I'm sure someone here will know.

i tried ordering ctx upper body on vhs on cathe.com and they no longer have it-sold out. i am hoping that one day she'll have a dvd for ctx upper.

laura

It is on dvd, but you have to buy the entire CTX set for almost $90 to get it. I also hope that SNM will sell this one separately before it gets too dated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.