CTX Upper Body...

Adge

Hi everyone, on Saturday I did CTX Upper Body, What an excellent upper body workout!!! I don't have the CTX Series, but am wondering if the rest of the series just as excellent?? I also own the PH/MIS/BodyMax DVD and a few of her older step tapes, so I want to know if I should buy this series.
Please anyone who owns it, please let me know your thoughts on this.
Thanks for all the great input, this forum is the BEST!!!!

I just recevied the CTX series last week. Currently, I am using it in a rotation where I do two body parts a day...alternating so that each body part gets hit once with CTX and once with PUB in a week. I think there are a lot of options with this series to use as is or to get in a quick cardio when pressed for time or putting a couple CTX cardios together or to use the cardio with other weight tapes. I am enjoying it very much! It is definitely worth the money in my opinion!:p

I've been doing the CTX for a couple of weeks now with other of Cathe's DVD. I love it, but I think Im going to start adding 2 of the Cardio's back to back since they are short. What I've been doing is the CTX upper on 1 day since I have it on dvd, then another day do a cardio but it's just not enough for me. If your looking for longer cardio I would look into her other cardio's video. All the cardio on the CTX or like 20 to 25 minutes long, but don't get me wrong because i do love the CTX, but for me I like longer cardio. Good luck:).

Hi Adge!

I think CTX Upper Body and LL are Cathe's best weight workouts to date! I love both these vids. If I had to choose only two Cathe workouts to keep, it would be these two. I personally love the cardio portions of CTX as well because I do very little cardio. I don't think you can go wrong with CTX!! HTH :+

CTX also has some great ab work in it. I think almost all of the ab sections include planks. :)

Sherry http://www.gif-seite.de/vorschaubilder/smilies/laola.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/Peanut7

I just started adding CTX Upper body last week and LOVE it! It feels so different from the others I have. I plan to use it at least 2 times a week for the next month. Glad you like it too!! Susan

Hi Adge!

At first I wasn't to keen on the idea of working one body part per day so I passed on the CTX series. Later when CTX Upper body came out I picked up that and Leaner Legs. Some how, I made a trade for Step & Intervals, fell in love with the cardio portion (the length and great music) and realized I was missing out on some fun tapes. Since the start of this year I've acquired the remaining CTX videos! Actually I'll have the final one - All Step - this week! I've already started using the tapes! :D

If you can get the rest of the tapes, do! :7 The cardios alone are a blast even if you don't want to do the one bodypart. You may prefer to do the CTX Upper body workout instead but the cardios are fun, tough but fun! :)

angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.