CTX Rotation

sue320

Cathlete
I've done the search and can't find what I'm looking for. I even checked over at VFF but wasn't able to pull up what I was looking for. I want to get CTX (dvd). I have ab hits, classics & pub/plb...all on dvd. I'm wanting to change a bit, spice it up. I'm looking for a rotation that might use only the dvds that I have. I have a hard time substituting since I'm not sure if I'm subing the right things or not.

One more thing...for me I tend to stay in my HR during lower body workouts so that also counts as a cardio. Hence, I'm actually getting anywhere from 4-5 days of cardio (depending on that weeks weight rotation). I'm considering cutting out a day or two of actual concentrated cardio. What do ya think?

TIA
Sue<><

Hi Sue,
The CTX series is a rotation and already I'm finding it an invaluable addition to my collection especially because it's so easy to mix and match together. There's an excellent CTX 4 week rotation over at the VF forum: http://205.214.68.83/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22282 which mixes up the CTX workouts so you can work 2 body parts a day. It also uses MIS, Rhythmic Step and some non Cathe workouts but you could use one of the Classics in place of any of the (non CTX) step days, Ab Hits could be used in place of Curl and PUB or even CTX Upper Body Split, in place of MIS Upper. Tami's put in the times and types of each exercise, which will help you find a substitute for any of the workouts she's suggested that you don't have.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Lisa,

Thanks so much for linking that...it was exactly what I was looking for!!! :7

One other question...what does ATB stand for?

Sue<><

>Lisa,
>
>Thanks so much for linking that...it was exactly what I was
>looking for!!! :7
>
>One other question...what does ATB stand for?
>
>Sue<><

You're very welcome :)
ATB stands for All The Best :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.