CTX is here, CK sales is awesome!

SnowyOwl

Cathlete
I ordered the 8-pack from CK sales (SNM's official Canadian distributor) late Tuesday night and they are here Friday morning! I am so excited! If you're in Canada and haven't ordered from them yet - DO!

My three year old saw the package and said "Mom! It's a present for you! It's for exercise!" How do you know you've been buying too many videos? ;-)

Anyway, it's my rest day today - since Monday I've done MIS, IMAX and BMAX (in its entirety, for the first time! WHAT A RUSH!) so I am whupped - but I can't wait to crack open these new tapes. I read Cathe's suggestion to someone about working them in as part of cardio for a while before shifting to using the weight work in them, and think I might try that. I am reluctant to give up MIS (in particular) right now - I've only been working with it for about 6 weeks, transitioning it in to replace Kathy Smith and Firm workouts.

Any other suggestions as to how to start working this in?

Sophie

Whew Sophie!

I had to reread your post. I thought you said that you did MIS, IMax and BodyMax all on Monday!!:eek: I was about to name you "The Amazon of the Month!! :D That was real cute what your 3 year old said. They know us well. ENJOY those new tapes. We'll be waiting to hear all your reviews.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.