CTX DVD Replacements

Hi Cathe Just wondering if it would be possible to sell the dvd's seperately ? I only ask because I have worn out my kickbox/upper body split dvd !! My other dvd is fine, just wondering if this could be a future option please ? Thank you.

Anna

Anna - Have you considered buying the digital downloads? Those are sold separately if you can't get the individual dvd. Just thought it might be an option to consider!

My Disc 2 quit working also. My DVD Player in my workout room would not even read it. I cleaned the disc and the player to no avail. I tried it on a different DVD player and it works. I ended up switching DVD players since CTX Upper Body is an all time favorite of mine. Maybe this will work for you.
Peggy

Thank you for that, the downlads aren't useful for me unfortunately. Peggy, I love the upper body split too. Its strange but I wore out my kickbox VHS tape too ! LOL!

Hi Cathe Just wondering if it would be possible to sell the dvd's seperately ? I only ask because I have worn out my kickbox/upper body split dvd !! My other dvd is fine, just wondering if this could be a future option please ? Thank you.

Anna

As long as the DVD was purchased directly from us you just need to contact us at: [email protected]

Thank you SNM, unfortunately I bought my CTX series from CK Sales before they closed down. Its good to know about your replacement policy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.