CTX 2!!!!

C T XTREME

Oh My Goodness, I would LOVE a CTX2 -a great name would be: CROSS TRAIN XTREME!

CTX is my Favorite series and the one I reach for when I'm needing to shape up for a special occasion ,break my plateau or when I need to kick things in gear ;-)

It's (original) concept of one bodypart training per day w/ short intense cardio 5 x a week is SIMPLY SUPERB! Such An awesome program designed to burn fat and build lean muscle without overtraining!It's even more priceless with all the mix and match options for splits and doubling up cardio or bodyparts!I'm not even aware if there is anything else like it on the market,the concept is REAL RESULTS!

If there were to be a sequel" CTXtreme" I'd be in heaven! With all the premixes, geez, the options would be endless! Cardio first or weights first,double up certain bodyparts,splits,double up cardio for longer durations,double up cool downs for longer strething & of course as is would be a few that I'd LOVE to see!

Who Knows maybe we'll get lucky and a sequel will be in the future!
This will definitley be in HUGE demand!

I would love to see a CTX2 or CTX extreme!!!
The Ctx series are fantastic workouts that I use over and over. The dvd is great because I mix things up. Please consider for the future!
Thank You!!!
JEN

I still don't have CTX, now I am for sure buying it for the summer! I second the vote for CTX2 - it sounds like a great idea! I prefer to do weights before cardio, but its nice to be able to mix it up! I would continue to do light weights and cardio ---------- as the goal is to lean you out in this series, but the reason I never bought CTX was because it didn't work each muscle twice in the week, so maybe if you added one total body endurance strength tape for Upper Body and also Leaner Legs II, you would have a HUGE hit!

I need to buy the CTX now.....................

Is my vote disqualified if I vote twice? I would love to have CTX2 (or CTXtreme; jut love that name!). This DVD finds its way into my rotations more than any other. I'm not sure yet if I'd want the cardio portion of the workouts to be much longer (that would sort of take the "express" out of Cross Training Express. However, I'm sure I could be convinced otherwise pretty quickly!

Shelbygirl

Another CTX workout would be a great idea. I bought the six pack from Cathe's website of this and it was one of the best fitness purchases I have ever made as well.

Yes, yes, I would love more intense, compact workouts like these. I have them all memorized, I do them so much.

I would love a similar set only make the cardio a tad longer, say 45 mins, and the weights a bit more as well. Something maybe similar to what Cathe does herself regularly.

I have to agree with Marianne. CTX was one of the best fitness purchases I ever made either. It would be great to do another one of this series, with a ramp or rebounder, and with some yoga/pilates moves as well.

Yes, yes, yes...another CTX series would be AWESOME!

I'd also love to see a really, really, really tough yoga workout from Cathe. I think she'd be great!

Here is another vote for CTX 2. I also vote to keep them at no more than 1 hour long for cardio and strength combined. It would be a great feature if we could pick which cardio and which strength segment we want separately and in any order, meaning cardio first or Strength first or abs first.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.