CSI Fans? Anybody out there?

jonahnah

Cathlete
I LOVE CSI (the original) and this week is the season premiere! :eek::eek: I'm so excited but cannot believe that Grissom is leaving this season. :( He is THE MAN. Anyone else follow this show and hyperventilating for Thursday?

I LOVE CSI (the original) and this week is the season premiere! :eek::eek: I'm so excited but cannot believe that Grissom is leaving this season. :( He is THE MAN. Anyone else follow this show and hyperventilating for Thursday?

Have the DVR all set! I'm not sure how I'll like the show without Grissom tho...I read a blurb that before he goes he "does" Kathryn! :eek:

I like it, too, but I'm not sure I can keep up with it anymore. I've been trying to scale back the time I spend in front of the TV.

I hadn't heard the news about William Peterson leaving the show. That would be a tragedy. He IS CSI and I think his absence from the cast would leave an irrepairable hole in the show.

I missed the season premier of CSI: NY, darn it! I like that one because Melina Kanakaredes is from Ohio. :D I love Gary Sinise, too.

I love CSI! I'm also super bummed that Grissom's character is leaving, but I am intrigued by the fact that he'll be replaced by Lawrence Fishburn.

Have the DVR all set! I'm not sure how I'll like the show without Grissom tho...I read a blurb that before he goes he "does" Kathryn! :eek:

Noooooo!!! He CAN'T "do" Kathryn...it would just be wrong! Sara Sidle comes back for at least one episode...I was speculating that they might leave together..maybe?

I can't imagine CSI without Grissom OR Warrick-who appears to die this episode....I'm really BUMMED about that.:( I think Sara is returning for this first episode---not sure though.

Cathy

Yes, me! Thursday? Oh, dear. My DH wants me to go to his relatives house and I don't have TIVO. Shoot.

I am one of the few that I know that LUVS CSI Miami.

Grissom and Kathryn = I will have to TIVO.

I am torn! I love CSI, but I don't know how I'll like it with Grissom and Warrick BOTH gone! :( I really didn't miss anything when Sara Sidle left, but Grissom and Warrick are just too integral (I think). I'm setting the DVR, but I'm not letting my hopes get too high...

MC

I cant wait either!! From the scenes I think it looks like Sara will kill herself-it looks like she is the one jumping off the building-so that would make sense why Grissom and Kathryn would have sex. BUT I am only guessing from what I saw. Anyway I can not wait!!

Lisa

i missed so much

last season because DH started having to get up at 4am and I unfortunately can not go back to sleep... Needless to say, CSI was on after I was in bed and we didn't have the miracle DVR, so I have 3 more days to catch up on the entire last season! YIKES!

I love all the CSI's.

I hate W.P. is leaving, but I do lurve L.F., so maybe after some small adjustment, it will be okay.
If I never saw the chic who plays Sarah again, I would be a happy woman. I have no good reason to dislike watching her as much as I do, but it is what it is.

Grissom and Katherine....woohoo! That's soooo long overdue!

Waiting patiently for Thursday.

I hope Warrick does not die. He is such a hotty. Those eyes. OMG!:D:D

CSI NY is my fav. and CSI MIami would be watchable if Caruso was gone. Oh how he grates on my nerves.

I watch CSI, but I'm not sure how much longer I will.

If the cases continue to be intriguiing, and the new actors aren't annoying, I'll probably keep up with it. But there have been quite a few shows that I lost interest in after a while (like ER, years ago, and Desperate Housewives about 1/3 into last season...though I'm watching it again this season).

I'm not sure how I'll like Laurence Fishburn as a replacement for William Peterson. Right now, I'm not thrilled, but I'll wait and see.

CSI

I am a fan of all 3 CSI's the medical examiner just left CSI Miami and I am having a hard time with just one change. The origianl CSI is fighting with losing 3 cast members Sarah, Warrick and Grissom. I personally like them all and it will be difficult I think. I have never been a Lawrence Fishburne fan so that alone is making it tough on me but I am sure the season premiere will be awesome. We will see.

Well, the good news is Grissom doesn't leave until episode 10.

Like others, I'm also very sad about Warrick, but wonder if Gary Dourdan's drug usage was behind his character's untimely demise. (Did the studio say, "Clean up and Warrick recovers or don't and Warrick dies?) Who knows what goes in Hollywood??

I do like Lawrence Fishburne. He was so cool in the Matrix movies! :cool: His Ike Turner character was so repellent, you couldn't love the guy. I've read that William Peterson will continue as an exec. producer on CSI. I don't care for CSI Miami or NY as they seem (to me) to be more police procedurals than medical/science procedurals. Supposedly, this is Peterson's influence on CSI.

Glad to find I have some fellow fans out there. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.