Crushed it!

Muscle Endurance for me! I had almost forgotten about this one, til someone on FB mentioned it a week or two ago. I was originally scheduled for Muscle Maxe (my very first weight workout - still love it) but decided to do ME instead. Those dang biceps get me every time!!! And I happen to love all the leg presses.

Nan

Oh my gosh, Nan. I did ME ealier this week and my biceps were killing me for a couple of days!! My arms shake when Cathe makes us hold it- then her evil little laugh cracks me up! :D

Step Blast instead of Low Impact Challenge , which was my scheduled workout in the STS/LIS 3-month rotation. Sometimes I need fun, high-impact goodness and this one fit the bill: heart rate even got as high as 187 during the blasts (a record for me)!

Lucky!!

I wish I could have done something, somehow I hurt my back, and I didn't even do anything!!! So, all I did was hot-pad-on-my-back max.

I hope I can go for a joggle tomorrow. Its supposed to be warm enough, in the 40s.:cool:

RapidBreath said:
I wish I could have done something, somehow I hurt my back, and I didn't even do anything!!! So, all I did was hot-pad-on-my-back max.

I hope I can go for a joggle tomorrow. Its supposed to be warm enough, in the 40s.:cool:

Oh nooo! How are you doing now? I hope you can get your "joggle" in! :)

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.